PDA

View Full Version : Ipswich Ladies Ride Out..... :-)

Poppet
28-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Ladies Rideout

Sun 30th May 09.30 meet Tesco car park Martlesham all welcome.
See www.ipswichridertraining.co.uk for details.

I'll be there, on my monster :-).... service done, cambelts done, MOT tomorrow, tax later in the day and then i'll be getting to know my bike and all her quirks....

Did take her up and down the farm lane today for the first time ever and realised that im going to have to respect this bike far more than i did the bandit!! Mind you she did put a huge smile on my face :-)

Take care :-)
-B-

He11cat
28-03-2010, 07:13 PM
I won't say I am a laydeeee...

But I may be up for that... if I can be dragged from my pit... Sunday is lazy arse hellcat needs shouting out of bed day ... sunday lay in and all that.

We have Railway bike show next week I believe ..
FU's at the bell in Kesgrave in April which was a great turnout last year ..even made 100 % biker..was a nice arvo.
I was hoping Hector would be a bit blingier but not yet sob!
Dam you dented tank!!!

Hopefully a few fish and chip and ice cream runs can be sorted this year ...we seem to be growing in numbers could be fun!!
I am a bit of a plodder mind ... oh the shame....:( and im supposed to be kept away from the ice cream man.

Yorkie
28-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Railway show would be good for me, are you going HC?

Yorkie

Paranoid Dave
28-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Sadly i'm working on saturday and playing all sunday. Will miss the railway show.

He11cat
29-03-2010, 10:53 AM
I will be about it was a bit quiet last year so wasn't about too long.. but I am sure it will pick up.
Nice 1098 was there!!
FU's one in April was a dam good day!! lots and lots of bikes! and a bbq..if anyone fancies a natter let me know!

Yorkie
29-03-2010, 12:56 PM
They are putting on a Dyno this year, and lots more!

Yorkie