PDA

View Full Version : A lovely afternoon ride in Kent yesterday...

J.P
22-03-2010, 12:46 PM
So Spring really felt like it had arrived yesterday and I took the opportunity to jump-start the Triumph Sprint (again !) and get it on the road for a bit of a charge up, (It's another two weeks before my bike shed is built and I can leave the bikes on trickle when not in use).

So I shot out to Kent for a ride around my usual roads near Wrotham, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Hildenborough and it felt great to be out and about. There were loads of bikes on the roads and looked like a lot of people doing exactly what I did, getting out in a bit of sunshine for maybe the first time this year. Here's to many more like it.

:)

alan c
22-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Glad you enjoyed the Kent countryside :thumbsup: and hope your ride back to Lewisham village was ok :on:

J.P
22-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Yep all went fine,
Though I did cross my fingers when I had to stop on the way back for fule, that the bike would start again, bloody batteries. I had to fill up on the way out and I knew it wouldn't start if I turned it off, so I left it running while I filled up at Farningham Petrol Station and worried all the staff. They thought I was either, going to steal the £15 of fuel, or blow myself up. I Was also worried about the latter.

steeevvvooo
22-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I left it running while I filled up at Farningham Petrol Station and worried all the staff.

While using your phone and smoking a fag as well I hope! :eyepopping: