PDA

View Full Version : DIDGE - Has anyone heard from him?

Julie
13-03-2010, 07:20 PM
A few of us met at Arrow Mill today for lunch and we were talking about the weekender and so on. We all commented that we haven't heard from Didge for ages - Has anyone?

uksurfer
13-03-2010, 07:21 PM
last time i saw him was last summer at Box Hill, not much help really though

crust
13-03-2010, 08:07 PM
He's quite active on

www.therevcounter.com

post up a thread saying that there should be more muslim immigrants and he'll be along shortly

:) crust

gary tompkins
13-03-2010, 09:38 PM
I think Albie said he'd seen Didge & Jan a while back

Sent a few PM's but got no response - don't think he visits UKMOC much now :(

Nonnie
13-03-2010, 11:27 PM
He's quite active on

www.therevcounter.com

post up a thread saying that there should be more muslim immigrants and he'll be along shortly

Gah! That made me laff!

Hi Didge when you get around to reading this.

x

alan c
14-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Ive heard from him more than a few times :) would be nice to know how he and Jan are doing ?

CK & AK
15-03-2010, 05:47 PM
He's quite active on

www.therevcounter.com

I'll 2nd that comment - he's still busying about :D

CK

Didge
21-03-2010, 10:23 PM
CK contacted me, and pointed me to this thread, so...............

Here I am......I'm still alive, and Jan's fine. :)
I don't get on forums as much as I used too, although as Crust has pointed out, I'm occasionally found on TRC.
I tend to just mainly read the news sites now, and then get on with stuff.

Not ridden the Buell much over the last 3 years, due to the sh1tty summers we've been having, so I'm selling that this year.
Totally fed up with the weather here to be honest.:grump: And that's one reason me and Jan won't be at the Weekender this year.
Also, we're too busy decorating etc, so I can't see too many miles being done this year either.
Just had double-glazing put in everywhere, new garage door fitted, and I've gutted the living room, among other things, so I'm haemorrhaging money at the moment. :(

Have a good time at Arrow Mill, those who're going, and I hope the fackin' weather is nice for you this year.
I won't hold my breath though. :(

gary tompkins
21-03-2010, 10:42 PM
I agree with you on the climate Didge - global warming my arse! One of the reasons I'm looking forward to going to Italy for WDW in June TBH. Nice to see you post up at long last, and glad to hear you are both doing ok.

I pity Jan locked in an airtight room with your chuff, now you've had the double glazing fitted. Although I guess the neighbours must be grateful. At least they can hang the washing out without fear of it being contaminated by rectal fallout :chuckle: