PDA

View Full Version : Ducatisti Bristol

Goody76
23-02-2010, 02:31 PM
CAN WE POSSIBLY OPEN A BRISTOL GROUP IN THE REGIONS SECTION ABOVE?

I have started this Thread/Topic on all the Ducati websites and forums in order to try and publicise all the Bristol Ducatisti meets and events, simply & easily for all to check out.

So to start things off I will give you a quick run down for next months meets, and then I will try to go online and remind people closer to each individual one.

Back again as this weekend see the start of another month.

Firstly I sincerely hope that you all (who attended) had a great BIAMF 2010 and a safe ride home.

Of course I am back once more with another update of all the usual meets we ducatisti know and love;

Firstly I need to raise the point that our First Monday of the month meet would be Monday 3rd May - 8pm onwards - Golden Heart, Winterbourne, Bristol
Of course this Monday is another Bank Holiday, so as per last month I would like to check what everyone would like to do. Are you happy for this meet to go ahead on this date? Or are you (and the family) planning on going away? If so would you all prefer Monday 10th May - 8pm onwards - Golden Heart, Winterbourne, Bristol
Sunday 9th May - 9am onwards - Avenue Drivers Club, Queens Square, Bristol
Saturday 15th May - 10am onwards - Riders Breakfast, Bristol Ducati dealers - Riders
Monday 17th May - 8pm onwards - Castle Of Comfort, East Harptree, Mendips

As you all know we have also been really blessed with some amazing weather of late, and so as such I would happily welcome all suggestions of Ride-Outs, events, Trips that you may have seen, heard of, or been on before that may be coming up soon and that may make for a great day out on our bikes. So please feel free to drop me a line.

Also you would all have been aware (from my emails or from seeing them on the day at the BIAMF) that we had our new and very modest selection of Festival merchandise on sale this year (including the hotly anticipated BIAMF DVD). This can be found on the website (http://biamf.co.uk/regalia.html). This was a venture we decided to brave at reasonable expense that seemed to be very popular on the day. However we do still have a healthy supply of merchandise left and I would be very grateful if you would SERIOUSLY CONSIDER showing your support of this new venture (preferably with a purchase or two).

So I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible during the month.

Goody76
01-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Don't forget Guys & Gals tonight is Golden Heart Meeting, anytime from 8pm onwards. Hope to see some of you there.

Goody76
01-03-2010, 07:34 PM
As you would have seen above Ducati is currently holding a nationwide tour to publicise the release of the the new multistrada 1200. Riders of Bristol will be hosting there launch on Saturday 6th March (there is also the chance to go up Friday evening for those of us that unfortunately can not make it on Saturday).

In my discussions with the staff of Riders they have kindly opened up this launch to Ducatisti of the area with the hope of getting a good decent sized ride in to the event. Riders have then said that they will then put on a Full-Day event, with food, entertainment, their usual test bikes and facilities, and some good level of promotions and discounts of parts services and merchandise.

This event will give us all the chance to see the Multistrada Touring version in the UK for the first time. The Multistrada 1200S Touring version features, as standard, electronically adjustable suspension, traction control, ABS as well as the more traditional accessories such as panniers, heated hand-grips and centre stand.

The much hailed Multistrada is already being talked about as a ‘bike of the year’ and is expected to draw huge interest across the country from Britain’s motorcyclists. The bike has already seen unprecedented amount of interest, sales enquiries and sales orders.

Therefore I am hoping that we can arrange a decent turn out with an agreed meet up followed by a ride-in into Riders, all eaquating to great day out. Please enter you interest below so that we can arrange this all properly

Stafford
01-03-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm going over Friday night.

Goody76
04-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Please guys & gals, we are getting close to the weekend and Riders of Bristol have kindly offered to turn Saturdays New Multistrada launch into a full day event... but so far I have an exciting 3 man group for the Ride-In.

The Details; we will be meeting at the Longwell Green Cinema car park about 09:45am ready to leave at 10am and to therefore get to riders about 10:15ish.

I sincerely hope a few more of you can make it and show appreciation for our local Ducati Dealership.

*** Please reply below so that I know who to look out for on the day ***

desmo
04-03-2010, 04:04 PM
No chance of me getting my pride & joy out of the garage whilst we are still having freezing temperatures at night & they are still throwing salt everywhere.
I will pop over to Riders on Sat, but it will be a car job i'm afraid.

Goody76
18-03-2010, 03:08 PM
So for those of you whose memory is slowly (or in some cases fastly) fading, this weekend is our usual monthly RIDERS BREAKFAST. Meet anytime from 10am onwards for breakfast, a brew, a nice bike ride and a wealth of bike and ducati chats.

Goody76
05-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Just a quick post to let you all know that after speaking to a few I have been asked if we could move what would have been tonights meeting at the Golden Heart pub to next Monday (12th), with it being a bank holiday and alot of people being away.

So I hope to see you all then.

Goody76
06-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Good morning everyone and welcome to another month. I sincerely hope that you all had a great Easter Break and enjoyed those extra few days off work. Of course I am back once more with another great update of all the usual meets we ducatisti know and love;

Firstly our First Monday of the month meet has changed (this month only as it was Easter and alot of people were away for the weekend) - Monday 12th April - 8pm onwards - Golden Heart, Winterbourne, Bristol

Sunday 10th April - 9am onwards - Avenue Drivers Club, Queens Square, Bristol

Saturday 16th April - 10am onwards - Riders Breakfast, Bristol Ducati dealers - Riders

Monday 19th April - 8pm onwards - Castle Of Comfort, East Harptree, Mendips

*** THEN THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE MONTH ***

SATURDAY 24th APRIL - Bristol Italian AutoMoto Festival. Corn Street. Bristol. I am sure that most of you know the programme for this meet (for those forgetful ones out there though), I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on your Italian Steeds at Easton-In-Gordano Services anytime after 8:30am ready for regular Ride-In to the festival.

You will also be excited and glad to know that we will also have a very modest selection of Festival merchandise on sale this year (including the hotly anticipated BIAMF DVD). This can be found on the website (http://biamf.co.uk/regalia.html) and will be on sale at the Festival itself, with this in mind I hope you will all show your support of this new venture (preferably with a purchase or two).

So I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible during the month.