PDA

View Full Version : Hello from SE London this time

Jaron
22-02-2010, 08:35 AM
To complete the south London new members!
Just a quick hello, have an 02 Monster Dark, owned for two months now. Great bike, my first Ducati, love it although it is at Ducati Wandsworth at the moment with starting problems....!
Be great to hook up with some of you guys at a meet soon.

Take it easy,
Jaron

J.P
22-02-2010, 09:00 AM
Nice to have you at the club.
I'm based near Lewisham SE London and usually get out to the Kent meets for rides with a bunch of the guys, keep an eye on that section and the London ones for any meetings and rides.

Hope the bike is sorted soon.

Saint aka ML
22-02-2010, 09:22 AM
J.P. I a not far then (Lewisham close to Greenwich) can I one day pop in for that pink muffin?

Stupid me welcome Jaron. So did it not start at work or in front of Jap riding mates hehe

Diego
22-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Hi Jaron,

Welcome to the UKMOC and Dark side!!!

I have had 3 monster ''Darks'' thus far. 600, 620ie and still own a 900 on which i got soaked this morning.
Which one do you have?

Most certain the rides will kick off again soon. I usually co-setup rides into Essex and Sussex.

Laterzzz

Jaron
22-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Must update my 'status'. Just the one bike now, my Fazer was just way to boring.
Monster 900ie Dark. See pictures....
Well up for meeting for rides out places, blasted around the Alpes last year with a mate and had the best time.

scrapps
22-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Hi Jaron from SE Kent.
My monnie was a 900ie dark before the bling paint job. yours looks very tidy and i hope to see you on a run soon.:spin:

Diego
22-02-2010, 12:30 PM
nice bike! good touches. sweet high level pipes, bar end mirrors, belly pan and airvents.

alan c
22-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Hi Jaron, welcome to the club. keep an eye out for the Kent posts, we meet the second sunday of the month for breakfast.
We have also arranged a day out with some of the other sections to Brooklands.

Cheers

alan

southfrance
22-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Must update my 'status'. Just the one bike now, my Fazer was just way to boring.
Well up for meeting for rides out places, blasted around the Alpes last year with a mate and had the best time.

WELCOME, nice looking bike, where did you get the air vents, will they fit an M695 ?

cheers,

SF

sburrows87
22-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Hello and welcome to the club! Nice looking bike there!

Jaron
22-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments, never been happier with a form of transport! And, just been told I can pick it up tonight too!

The side vents were on it when I got it although I have seen them once or twice on ebay.

Paivi
22-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Don't ever tell a Finn that you find a Fazer boring, they'll hang, draw and quarter you.

Fazer is our favourite chocolate, btw...

Welcome from a SW Monsterista; I'm about five minutes away from where your bike's been!

Rich750Dark
22-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Welcome indeed, a fine looking bike. I have a 750 Dark of similar age. Any change in bike will be to a larger engined monster, gotta lov'em! Interesting numberplate for an 02 though? I'd cover that up if i were you, save the theiving scum tracking you down.

Bye for now!

weimeranerman
22-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Hi Jaron, Welcome to the machine!!