PDA

View Full Version : Just been knocked of my Ducati and involved in a fight

jerry
16-02-2010, 04:28 AM
ILess than 2 hours ago i was knocked off my ducati less than 300m from my home by a Thai man and Woman on a Honda wave who ran into me from behind , Luckily I was near,y at stop but still lost it and the bike fell on my left leg , Damage to me and the bike is minimal, broken clutch lever and gear lever some paint scratches and on me bruising and some cuts , but thes 2 Thai Arseholes then attempted to ride off , but blocked by traffic i tried to stop them ....then things went crazy the guy started doing MUai thai Kicks until I threw him over the wall onto the rail track and the woman tried hitting me in the face with a stick so i headbutted her with my helmet,,,,,, a lot off blood so i reckon her nose was busted ....Some other nice Thai people came to my aid and a cop arrived but the man and his woman managed to ride off .

The cop did not seem very interested he took my details and says thay will try and trace the man and woman , i went to the clinic to have my cuts dressed and now i am looking at my bike drinking tea and feeling very angry. trying to jai yen.

I was going to ride to Cambodia on the Bike tommorow damn!

gregski
16-02-2010, 06:12 AM
that sounds like a episode from a movie

sorry to hear hope you get on the road soon

giler
16-02-2010, 08:28 AM
Blimey, glad your not worse Jerry.
Takes road rage to a whole new level!

He11cat
16-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Hope you are ok ........ bloody nut jobs..

dunno sounds like Thorton eath of a Sat night these days...

jerry
16-02-2010, 10:45 AM
I have had the gear lever fixed and hope to sort clutch tommorow, the cops arrested the woman in a hospital with a broken nose she was high in YABBA ( methamphetamine ) they reckon they will have the guy soon , though it might come back on me if the cops think there is money to be had ...we will know tommorow.

i am feeling full of aches a nd pain now going to have a massage and early night.

skank
16-02-2010, 11:37 AM
hahah!! you go boy!! :D some payback for the poor mistreated biker!
hope your bruises heal ok.

neilbaldry
16-02-2010, 06:25 PM
muai thai and helmet headbutts, sounds great!

As long as you get the suckers that did it. Fingers crossed for you.

yusaf1
16-02-2010, 07:18 PM
you know what they say in Thailand Jerry when a farang has an accident with a local, it's always your fault, being a foreigner, it wouldn't have happen otherwise!! choc dee!

jerry
17-02-2010, 01:36 AM
you know what they say in Thailand Jerry when a farang has an accident with a local, it's always your fault, being a foreigner, it wouldn't have happen otherwise!! choc dee!

The logic is that if the foreigner was not in thailand the accident would not have happened...therefore the foreigner must be at fault !!!!!!

actually after being married to a Thai for 12 years i fully understand that in thailand the laws of Logic,Physics and gravity do not apply to thailand .

jerry
17-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Went down to police station this morning i all all is OK for me ......but the Thai man and woman are in the lockup for possesion of Yabba (methamphetamine) and running from an accident.....I doubt they will have any money to compensate me ...the bike is fixed and tommorow i am riding to Sianoukville in Cambodia with my mate Phil and his KTM 950 for some R&R.

yellowfever
17-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Sounds like sort of a happy ending! ur ok, the bike not too bad and the miscreants are busted and a bit busted up! Strike 1 to the monster guys for a change. Maybe we should get some thai police to come over and train our 'finest' in things other than putting up speed cameras....

ricky
17-02-2010, 06:52 PM
1stly im glad your ok and secondly BLOODY WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!! i firmly believe you should be put forward for prime minister!!! thats self defence at its finest!

enjoy your trip!!

LVC
17-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Nice one Jerry - shame you didn't get it on film - enjoy your trip and take some photos so we can all be jealous :mand:

jerry
18-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Will post next week when I am back

PDL
18-02-2010, 07:48 AM
...until I threw him over the wall onto the rail track and the woman tried hitting me in the face with a stick so i headbutted her with my helmet...

Good on you Jerry.

He11cat
18-02-2010, 10:22 AM
glad your ok now!! Enjoy your your break with the mate and his katie

Massage good for the soul!!...
proper thai food yum!! was stunned that coke and whiskey was the drink of choice with my friend when he cooked for me!!

Have fun !!

Capo
18-02-2010, 11:45 AM
If this had happened here, you would have been the one locked up.

Chris & Nean
18-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Crips jerry,!!! and I thought Thai ppl was nice friendly sorts, but I'm glad you and the bike are ok and that you got justice, I guess its the drugs thats sent these locals loony.

Diego
19-02-2010, 10:21 AM
you are a hero m8 hahahaha. this would have been an instant youtube classic/hit!!!

He11cat
19-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Very true Capo... they would have done Jerry for ABH or GHB , probably road rage or something even though he was knocked off (not his fault) and threatened.

When those idiots ran at me the other day on purpose I wanted to kick the window in!! Wipe the smug grins off their faces, but for once I had a rational thought ... hmm CCTV maybe about too many witnesses would see me do it.. and I would get a criminal record.

Not permitted in my work and anger issues certainly not!!..
Had it been on a dark road no other people no witnesses ... hmmmmmm.. dam those footpegs are slippy!!
Just glad it all worked out ok!

Capo
19-02-2010, 11:28 AM
My brother got away with it. A drunken driver ran into the back of cars waiting at a bus stop for the school bus in the village, his wife called him to the scene whereupon seeing the condition of the driver and the carnage and thinking of the consequences had this happened minutes later when 30 or so children would have been on the pavement, could not control himself and applied a straight right to the aforementioned drivers chin causing him to sit down on the floor. Police arrived and arrested the driver who while being bundled into the police van, proclaimed that he had been struck by my brother, his protests were ignored by the police and he was driven off. Turned out he was a serial drunken driver and had convictions for drug use.