PDA

View Full Version : SBK Video

Pomp1
11-02-2010, 12:27 PM
A nice video from the SBK people, with a look at the next season and a review of the last one..http://www.youtube.com/sbk
On the grid in 2 weeks..can't wait..

rac3r
11-02-2010, 03:20 PM
I can't wait! There actally be something to watch at the weekends! :mand:

Mr.Number
11-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Yeah, really looking forward to this year. Shame Spies isnt with us, as another scrap with Haga would have been interesting. I still dont think you can split those two.

Think the front runners will be Haga again, Toseland on the Yam, and Neukirchner on the Honda. Think hes a very good rider, and had he not suffered injury, could have done a very good job for Suzuki last year and possibly finished on the podium.

2010 could very well be Haga's year, as hes running out of time now, and i think he was more than capable of beating Spies last year, so he is my choice.

If he doesnt win it, then Fabrizio has a really good chance, provided he gets off to a couple of podiums in the first handful of races. I also think Neukirchner will be in the running with Toseland.

The Aprilia engine in my opinion is capable of doing the business, but Biaggi hasnt got the fire in his riding anymore, and dont think hes the rider to do that bike justice.

1.Haga
2.3.4. Fabrizio/Toseland/Neukirchner in any order.

Cant wait.

Anyone up for a couple of trips, obviously Silverstone ?