PDA

View Full Version : Urban Dictionary.

Arbeia
03-02-2010, 09:21 PM
I was messing around putting different words into the urban dictionary and thought i`d put the word DUCATI in and this is what came up LOL

DUCATI
Ferrari of motorcycles. The only manufacturer to produce motorcycles with desmodromic valves. They don't need those flashy japanese color schemes that change every few months.

DUCATI
Legends on wheels. Makers of the finest, fastest and sexiest two wheeled machines ever!

DUCATI
A bike of pure engineering design simplicity.
Intended for racing & competition NOT for your everyday road riding puke.
It is designed to be regularly stripped serviced & inspected.
It is designed to be riden hard & often NOT left as a dust collecting Latte shelf.
A pig of a bike in unskilled hands, A class winner for REAL riders.

DUCATI
A two wheeled money pit, sexy beyond words, enough to drive a normal person insane with lustful passion, and to empty any wallet. Universally despised by the larger motorcycle community that can't afford to own one.

DUCATI
A great motorcycle manufacturer that is disliked by the majority of the biking community, simply because the majority of the people who buy them tend to only see them as status symbols.

DUCATI
1. A motorbike, possibly the best in the world, other than Harley Davidson.

2. It's an italian word. It means '**** my pants on two wheels.'

DUCATI
Great bikes, but the engines are less reliable than the chevy on blocks in your neighbors driveway. Broken rocker arms, specific tools, broken crankshafts, electrical problems. I would get one if I had a full time mechanic. Aprilia is the way to go, Italian flair the smart way, they specd everything good aviable STOCK. ROTAX!

DUCATI
sure it preforms well, but why - you can buy a japanese bike which outpreforms it in everyway for about 1/2 to 1/3 the price
-yeah my 999 is fast cost 30000 dollars though
-too bad my zx10r will smoke it out corner underweigh it and cost 11 grand oh did i mention it will last longer and repairs and parts are cheaper not to mention there are serious aftermarket parts like turbos

DUCATI
A motorcycle sought out by pretentious assholes who prefer wine to Jack Daniels. They hope that the Ducati is a conspicuous indicator of their riding ability along with their Victoria's Secret color coordinated soft leather suits. Unfortunately, the Duc, on the rare instances it will run, is a badge and incident of a lame ass pretender who knows absolutely nothing about motorcyles. They are made by a filthy subspecies of European -- the only ones on the continent who admired the ****ing Nazi's.
A gay bar is to a Ducati like a bright light is to a bug.

I`m offended :chuckle:

LVC
03-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Why do Americans always feel the need to speak or write :scratch:

Nickj
03-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Kinda looses it's way after number three.
I suspect the last one was written by a balding overweight american who had just been ritually abused and throughly shafted on a twisty road by an old M600, he's probably still wondering how that rattly old nail managed to take him on the inside through that bend LOL

LouSCannon
04-02-2010, 06:40 AM
Why do Americans always feel the need to speak or write :scratch:

Brilliant! That needs putting on a t-shirt!

Pomp1
04-02-2010, 08:23 AM
Funny, although I'd like to meet the last guy and hurt him.Badly...

Gamsa
04-02-2010, 09:12 AM
>A motorcycle sought out by pretentious assholes who prefer wine to Jack Daniels.
I prefer wine to Jack Daniels. JD is a horrible drink. Perhaps I'm pretentious? I prefer to think of myself as discerning, which doesn't fit comfortably with:

>incident of a lame ass pretender who knows absolutely nothing about motorcyles
I think he'd find that people on this site know a fair amount about motorcycles.

>A gay bar is to a Ducati like a bright light is to a bug.
My Ducati doesn't bang its head repeatedly against gay bars. I only know one in Vauxhall. I don't think the clientelle would admire my silver M750 as much as a big, throaty harley. What has this got to do with preferring wine to JD, or a hanging-over reputation of unreliability from 80s Ducatis?

So, after careful consideration, I think this guy's a nob.

Nickj
04-02-2010, 11:23 AM
I only know one in Vauxhall.
I'm sure as you look around you'll find more Gamsa :gay:
hehehehehe

LVC
04-02-2010, 11:32 AM
So, after careful consideration, I think this guy's a nob.

Another T-shirt classic - excellent :chuckle:

Panther
04-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Do we have many 'Martin's' on the forum? :)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=martin

StuartJames
04-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Do we have many 'Martin's' on the forum? :)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=martin

Brilliant!!

uksurfer
04-02-2010, 05:57 PM
one here, and i agree :thumbsup:

(though my mrs might have some opposing thoughts)