PDA

View Full Version : Angelsey Trac Mon - 30th Jan

PDL
25-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Anyone else going? I will be there on my Red S4R sharing a trailer with my mate on his VTR, meeting another mate there he has a Gixer6 in track kit. so if you see all three of us in a garage together shivering give us a nod.

Will have my new GoPro Wide out on it's first outing so will post some Youtube video footage.

Please all pray with me for a dry day. ;)

J_Dub
25-01-2010, 08:30 AM
http://http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?zipcode=anglesey&day=5

PDL
25-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Snow and Sleet, uhmmm looks like it will be cancelled.

BluprintZ
25-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Hey John, where you been man?
Haven't seen you online for a while mate.
Anyway, it don't snow on Anglesey...much, so i'm betting it will be a dry day.

Ta da ruan,

G ; )

MonstaChicky
25-01-2010, 06:29 PM
I'll be there on my 748...travelling up with a mate and his R1...will be with the Trackday Riders bunch...we usually take over a whole garage...will keep an eye out for you and come say hi :) Which group you in? I'll be in novices, not done Anglesey before...

Hang on...didn't think there were garages at Anglesey?...........

CK & AK
25-01-2010, 07:40 PM
err - what 'garages'?

The only cover there is the corregated iron shed along the far side of the paddock (by the 'GP section' of the track)

Couldnt really call it a garage, but more of a crude shelter........

CK

J_Dub
25-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Hey John, where you been man?
Haven't seen you online for a while mate.
Anyway, it don't snow on Anglesey...much, so i'm betting it will be a dry day.

Ta da ruan,

G ; )

Hi George, Been on here a few times but mainly hibernating with the weather here in Rossy!:thumbsdown:
Got out to Rivvy Barn yesterday with Karl, who had come back from Swansea to collect his bike after having to leave it here (snow & ice) when he went back to Uni at the beginning of the month. I think he was having bike withdrawl symptoms! Got to say me hands were fooking numb when we got back - must be me age. He rode back down today and arrived back in Swansea OK, cold and bored with the motorway riding.
Can't argue with you on your weather predictions!
John

BluprintZ
25-01-2010, 09:58 PM
I'll be there on my 748...travelling up with a mate and his R1...will be with the Trackday Riders bunch...we usually take over a whole garage...will keep an eye out for you and come say hi :) Which group you in? I'll be in novices, not done Anglesey before...

I might pop over and take some piccies...if the weather isn't too bad!

Hang on...didn't think there were garages at Anglesey?...........

Charlotte is right, there aren't any garages, where do you think you are going, Oulton? :chuckle:.

I'll get me coat...:running:

G ; )

PDL
25-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Thanks everyone we area taking an awning and some concrete blocks, plus an Astra van and two bike trailer, but no kettle. Look out for two grumpy old men huddling round the heater in the van.

MonstaChicky see you there, we've not done Angelsey either so will be in the novices. :)

CK & AK
26-01-2010, 06:45 AM
Take the kitchen kettle - there is power there for hook-up leads.
Mind you, the cafe does good food when you get to lunchtime (or brekkie!)
Have a good time - rather you than me, our testing isnt starting till mid Feb !
C :)