PDA

View Full Version : Modified Live

Unit 18
21-01-2010, 01:33 PM
I don't know if anyone's interested, but as well as running the workshop I'm involved with the Modified Live Shows throughout the year. Rather than explain it, have a look here and see what you think. http://www.modifiedlive.co.uk/

As you can see, most of the countries covered, while its a mostly car based show we do have bikes on track ( I think this year it will be a BSB demo) and I was wondering if there would be an interest in a UKMOC club stand?
You would unfortunately still have to pay (at a reduced rate) but it would be a great way to promote bikes.

Note. If the moderators regard this as advertising feel free to delete and I apologise.
Al.

Albie
07-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I would like to ressurect this thread as would like for us all to attend.I was speaking today to Alex if we could get some sort of number together with our banner and maybe a gazebo we could show our bikes.

The date is Sunday 27rd June
Dont hold me to this but there could be a possibility of a lap or two around Brands for us on a parade but this would NOT be guaranteed.

Names please

Albie

slob
07-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Go for it Al/Albie.

uksurfer
07-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Names please

Albie
uksurfer
chris yeatman

(i'll try and get some hants members along) :)
any idea of price?

gary tompkins
07-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Oooh! Oooh! a lap of Brands - yes please :thumbsup:

I'm up for this if I get back from WDW 2010 in one piece

Albie
uksurfer
chris yeatman
GT

Grumpy
07-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Same as GT, if I get back from WDW in one piece, count me in!!

singletrack
07-04-2010, 10:28 PM
It is the day before the Ducati track days at Cadwell, so I will not be able to attend. I will be preparing the Hyper for the track :biggrin:

Rich750Dark
08-04-2010, 10:08 PM
I'll be at Oulton, Brands and Snetterton. But that's because i'm exhibiting!

Albie
20-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Boing to keep interest

Unit 18
21-05-2010, 07:19 AM
Sorry guys, but due to lack of interest this is now cancelled (the offer, not the show).
Hope to still see some of you there.
Regards, Al.

scrapps
21-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Shame I have only just seen the thread. could have taken the P/S monnie down for the day.
Still it would have been nice to know the numbers needed and to have kept the thread more active.....
Thanks for trying to get this going Albie and for the original offer(Even if now removed)

Unit 18
21-05-2010, 08:33 AM
You could still get a stand if you apply at the website, I think the minimum is ten, but the on track program is now being put together and its too late to add anything in.
As regards keeping the thread more active, I don't feel that is my place as I'm involved with the event (Clerk of the Course) and it could be seen as advertising.
Al.

slob
21-05-2010, 08:47 AM
I think 'advertising' is fine in this instance Al, it's an opportunity to promote the club as much as the event.

Unit 18
21-05-2010, 12:30 PM
I'm always a little wary as different forums have different rules.
If you guys do want to book a stand, go to this page. http://www.modifiedlive.co.uk/page.php?a=5&s=105&p=77
Last year we had over 6000 people, last week at Knockhill I think it was 7500.

scrapps
21-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Well its a shame we could not get a stand sorted. but I am thinking of popping down to brands to look at the show with my son. so if anybody wants to join us or meet up please let me know.
It would be a good chance to check out the show do a write up take some pics to see if its possible to get the club involved next time.