PDA

View Full Version : been a few Monsters Stolen and garages burgled so hope this possible solution helps

STIVH
12-01-2010, 02:16 PM
someone let Myleene Klass know about it please

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/9PsEIk/www.youtube.com/watch%253Fv%253DEAyJhnrCQFw

kneedown
12-01-2010, 03:30 PM
someone let Myleene Klass know about it please

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/9PsEIk/www.youtube.com/watch%253Fv%253DEAyJhnrCQFw

and if your a woman with just kids in the house thats really funny' not to my mind

gremlin
12-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Makes my .22 look pretty inadequate! I used to have it by the bed so I could take a pop at anyone coming up the stairs. It wouldn't do much damage but could make someone think twice, had a baseball bat for back up. My ex said he'd pity anyone trying to break in!

He11cat
12-01-2010, 03:54 PM
me without slap on would scare em off... lol... I have an engine rod by my bed to wallop someone with

uksurfer
12-01-2010, 04:53 PM
i keep ****** spray by the front door, and some upstairs for the mrs if any problem

chris yeatman
12-01-2010, 07:38 PM
i got a hammer to hand, just incase i need it........

well i am a mechanic

StuartJames
12-01-2010, 07:48 PM
i keep ****** spray by the front door, and some upstairs for the mrs if any problem

I that fart spray? ;) LOL

Totally awesome video. The female of the species is more deadly than the male!

uksurfer
12-01-2010, 07:50 PM
I that fart spray? ;) LOL

close, pop round and find out :didge:

StuartJames
12-01-2010, 07:56 PM
close, pop round and find out :didge:

No way....there's a woman at your place!! Myleene Klass will kick my ass! :)

chris yeatman
12-01-2010, 07:59 PM
No way....there's a woman at your place!! Myleene Klass will kick my ass! :)

i'd let her kick my ass. lol :chuckle:

Nickj
12-01-2010, 08:12 PM
There is a compound bow to hand and a couple of errrrr display arrows with woodsman broadheads, nice grade carbon steel that hold a very keen edge. That'd be about 500 grams at around 290kph, it's a fair punch. We also have an interesting bayonet which a past rellie used in India and one of the many Afghan wars.
All of course purely decorative

Nickj
12-01-2010, 08:18 PM
me without slap on would scare em off... lol... I have an engine rod by my bed to wallop someone with

Sooooooooo Once you've caught them you aren't letting them go quite so easily :eek:

big pete
13-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Did anyone see the article about Myleene Klass knocking her window with a knife to scare people off, SHE was the one who got the warning from the police!! Some thing very wrong in this country, touch me or mine and anything that belongs and Im sorry , youll take what you get.:nash:

kneedown
13-01-2010, 10:25 AM
i;am sure that is not the case

He11cat
13-01-2010, 10:29 AM
I look like a demented fraggle when I get out of bed anyway with my funny hair... it just sticks up everywhere.
I think they would soon run away...or il set the pet rats on them..

No I do seriously have an engine rod by my bed just in case and not afraid to hit someone.
I could also throw a monster tank, a set of Katana carbs, some fairing , a headlight bowl, and another box of spares lol... but that would be a bit of a waste.. my bedroom should be names camp passion killer.

Hopefully they would just trip over my box of spare parts.
My house isnt worth breaking into lol... nothing to steal.

Il just say if you want to steal my stuff mate go to my ex's house as it all there lol.

Kneedown lol... :) bless you x

kneedown
13-01-2010, 10:34 AM
:Dwe have the boy in the photo do his bit to keep us safe ;did i mean bite

StuartJames
13-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Did anyone see the article about Myleene Klass knocking her window with a knife to scare people off, SHE was the one who got the warning from the police!! Some thing very wrong in this country, touch me or mine and anything that belongs and Im sorry , youll take what you get.:nash:

I read in the paper today that a guy witnessed the robbery of £25K from a security van and stepped in to help the security guards.

A judge gave him a £500 reward for helping stop the thieves from getting away with the cash!

And Myleene Klass gets a ticking off from the police for trying to defend her house, herself and her children from prowlers trying to break into her property!!!

English law is all over the place!!!

At least criminals in Scotland appreciate that they'll probably get a beating if they get caught :) And personally, I'd rather administer a beating as an alternative to handing them over to the police in England!

He11cat
13-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Reasonable force is very grey area as well...

Im sorry if someone breaks in your house its premeditated and they want something.

What do you say "here help yourself"... "make your self at home".. seems like it.