PDA

View Full Version : Hampshire Chapter WDW

Stuart42
16-12-2009, 07:32 AM
Hi all

now that tickets are on sale for WDW I think the easiest way to do this would be to do it by region?

As such who from the Hampshire and surrounding areas want to go?

If we can get a list then we can start to sort it out so add your name to the list and we'll sort it.

Proposed dates are:

Depart Monday 7th aim to arrive evening of the 9th
10th - 13th WDW (sort out what events we're doing)
Morning 14th depart to UK as a group or as you see fit.

Those confirmed:
Stuart42
Stafford

So just add your name and we'll go from there

Cheers
Stuart

chris yeatman
16-12-2009, 10:10 PM
sorry dont think i can afford this trip. :hissy: :(

Liz
16-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi all

now that tickets are on sale for WDW I think the easiest way to do this would be to do it by region?

As such who from the Hampshire and surrounding areas want to go?

If we can get a list then we can start to sort it out so add your name to the list and we'll sort it.

Proposed dates are:

Depart Monday 7th aim to arrive evening of the 9th
10th - 13th WDW (sort out what events we're doing)
Morning 14th depart to UK as a group or as you see fit.

Those confirmed:
Stuart42
Stafford

So just add your name and we'll go from there

Cheers
Stuart

I can't go cos I work in a school and it's not the hols! Hoping to get one extra day off for the Belgium trip and that's pushing it. :hissy:

Gamsa
31-12-2009, 09:34 AM
This is June, right? I may be able to make it, depends when exams are. They won't tell me unti April!

buzzbomb
31-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Stuart I don't know if you realise that the weekend before WDW2010 there is a motogp at mugello, now to my mind its along way to go to misano and not include the motogp. Its about 4 hours ride from mugello to misano over some fantastic roads and tickets for saturday qually and sunday race day are approx £115, a race not to be missed.
just my 2pence!!

Gamsa
31-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Sounds fantastic. How far in advance would you have to buy motogp tickets? I've only ever watched on the telly. I'm dead keen. Just hope the exam clash doesn't put the stoppers on this...

Gamsa
24-01-2010, 03:37 PM
So let's get this one restarted. Plans?

kneedown
24-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Sounds fantastic. How far in advance would you have to buy motogp tickets? I've only ever watched on the telly. I'm dead keen. Just hope the exam clash doesn't put the stoppers on this...

you should get tickets there on the day 'we went for 5 days [only one at race ]last year was great esp on rossi hill :thumbsup:

Gamsa
26-01-2010, 11:18 PM
I've just been told to expect exams up until the 18th June. I'm devastated. Count me out unless I hear back that this is some sort of cruel joke.

Stuart42
27-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Thats a bugger Adam, hope things change for you.

Cheers
Stuart