PDA

View Full Version : Decent Breaker

Stuart42
30-11-2009, 06:33 PM
As you know I've been sourcing bits for my project and came across A S Engineering on The Bay, really helpful chap.

I bought a shock off him and asked if he had the bolts that fixed it to the frame and swing arm.

He also sorted me with a pivot bolt and asked if I'd like the caps that cover the frame mounts. Said I'd need 6 and he threw them and all the bolts in for free.

Top man.

Cheers
Stuart

grunter
30-11-2009, 06:44 PM
jim got lots of stuff

Pomp1
30-11-2009, 09:34 PM
stuart do you need the rear part of a 996 frame(where the shock attaches to)for your project? I'll have one available in about 3 weeks for postage cost as I'll have to scrap the frame and I rather see it going to someone that needs it.Let me know.

Albie
30-11-2009, 09:38 PM
stuart do you need the rear part of a 996 frame(where the shock attaches to)for your project? I'll have one available in about 3 weeks for postage cost as I'll have to scrap the frame and I rather see it going to someone that needs it.Let me know.

Coffee table mate :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Saying that I want some tubing if you do cut it up. to weld some uprights for the glass top

Pomp1
30-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Coffee table mate :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Saying that I want some tubing if you do cut it up. to weld some uprights for the glass top

Sure.I'll post up when is done. Unfortunately I'll have to cut it in half to prove the insurance it has been scrapped. Don't ask me why but this is the deal with the breaker.