PDA

View Full Version : Bling Bling

Davy
19-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Please don't shoot me but i've noticed just how much yous guys and gals love to bling up your Dukes , Next to Harleys i'd say Ducati owner's are by far the worst i've seen and on brand new bikes too!!!:eyepopping:

He11cat
19-11-2009, 10:18 PM
yes but its done in a tasteful manor... no tassels or conchos or silly eagles and the likes.....

Unless your me my taste is debatable at the best of times...

I think the worst of all are Goldwing riders!!!...... flags fairy lights.. tat and toot.. and country and western blearing out....(sorry if anyone like C&W)..

Nonnie
20-11-2009, 05:40 AM
Is that both types? Country AND Western?!

I'm a blinger and I think you're right Davy.

big pete
20-11-2009, 06:32 AM
Tasteful def being the key word, but beauty, eye and beholder etc. Do think eagles , skulls and the like should be reserved for tattoos!:roger::eyepopping:

kneedown
20-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Tasteful def being the key word, but beauty, eye and beholder etc. Do think eagles , skulls and the like should be reserved for tattoos!:roger::eyepopping:

i agree think it is being a bit of a poser when it is covered in carbon ; wonder how many load up the credit card just to have loads of trick bits etc etc .:dizzy:

He11cat
20-11-2009, 09:45 AM
I understand the carbon thing.. weight reduction and look..
But il stick to cans and maybe a rear hugger at some point .. only weight reduction I need is off me!

I am in the Nonnie and Scrapps paint camp both cracking bikes ...
I also like the very bling Chromo.. have to say when I heard about it thought.. hmmm I dunno bout that. But I have to say love them... nothing like some bloke who dips his busa in Chrome which is a bit pants!!

@Nonnie... nah.. lol I think il blast out S Club 7 and Venga Boyz...!!! lol..... (not!)....

this bikes $160 thousand dollars!!.... carbonitous gone to extreme ..doesn't do much for me at all... I prefer the £500 makeover!!... that bike looks a bit um grey and depressing sorry!!:grump:

Pete my next sitting is to cover up some horrible 20year old tattoo that sits in the tasteless camp..

big pete
20-11-2009, 01:16 PM
HC , the avtar queen , WHAT has happened!!!!! Cannot believe thats your sort LOL.
That carbon Ducati is gorgeous. Did they ever do a carbon Monster? always wanted a carbon ccmr30 when I had my plain black one.

He11cat
20-11-2009, 01:29 PM
its Buck Rogers!!!.. he's awesome!!!!

He11cat
20-11-2009, 01:35 PM
well if it makes you all happy here you go....

Now I am sure most blokes had a bit of a crush on Colonel Wilma Deering,lol...and her catsuits!!.. lol :D

Apparently I am more like twiki.... hmmph... I am not sporting a bowl cut .... for anyone.:thumbsdown:

Scootaboy
20-11-2009, 01:53 PM
well if it makes you all happy here you go....

Now I am sure most blokes had a bit of a crush on Colonel Wilma Deering,lol...and her catsuits!!.. lol :D

Apparently I am more like twiki.... hmmph... I am not sporting a bowl cut .... for anyone.:thumbsdown:

:heart::heart::heart:

giler
20-11-2009, 02:22 PM

"bidly, bidly bidly - ok Buck"

big pete
20-11-2009, 02:41 PM

Dont know about Buck are you sure its spelt right , spesh wi them strides on!!

He11cat
20-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Im quite liking them shiny pants!! lol.....omg he has matching shiny boots!!! ooooohhh ...

Arrhh but the ladies liked Buck!!! lol.... he was fighting them off!! with his ray gun! lol

LVC
20-11-2009, 03:40 PM
This thread was about Bike bling and now we're discussing Buck Rodger's shiny pants and boots - help I don't feel safe here :look:

He11cat
20-11-2009, 03:47 PM
sorry... :( well it could be blingy pants to match blingy bikes you know..
I was kinda thinking along Bucks trolly's for my bike paint!! I kid you not!! lol

(I did post you a pic of Wilma in her spandex :( was being fair and PC).

I quite like the discotastic look..

Carbon fibre pants just may be a bit itchy!!...

you have to have the whole blingy look to compliment the bike you see..

arhhhh I see you need black shiny ones to go with yours... :) ..

seriously though
If anyone see's an alternative to rizoma belt covers with windows for a little M600 let me know!!.. not fond of mesh ones mind you....

animaluk
20-11-2009, 03:52 PM
if only they would do race leathers like that lol

He11cat
20-11-2009, 03:58 PM
why not use prit stick and tinfoil and make your own

StuartJames
20-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Here's my new "bling" gold chain :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4477588&id=662731420&l=05126175ca

uksurfer
20-11-2009, 04:33 PM
i think i would sell my kidney for carbon rear sprocket cover........