PDA

View Full Version : Ducatisti Bristol (south-west) Xmas Meal

Goody76
03-11-2009, 06:56 PM
As I am sure you will all know the Xmas festivities are getting ever nearer and so following the popularity of last years event I am again organising another Ducatisti Xmas meal.

Some of you may know we Ducatisti currently have a regular meeting on the first Monday of the month at 'The Golden Heart' (Public House) in Winterbourne, and this was also the venue of last years meal. Everyone was very pleased with this event and the whole night on a whole, so in recognition of this I have organised to host our Xmas meal there again. Unfortunately the week of our usual meet (would have been the 8th December) is exceedingly busy, and so preliminary date we have is for Thursday 10th December.

Therefore I would like to gauge interest in this proposal, so please can you let me know by the end of the week if you would like to attend this event and how many places you will require. you can see the menus attached (http://goldenheart.co.uk/xmas%20menu.pdf), which also has the price (please be aware that they are dropping the price by £2 per menu for us - 2 course £12.99, 3 course £14.99), so please also feel free to let me know your choices and to also send me your deposits.

So I will look forward to hearing from you all soon.
(feel free to drop me a email, text, PM, or a simple reply below)

Goody76
23-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Hello???

Any more takers???

NattyBoy
23-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Myself and Louigi will be coming - have e-mailed Sean...

Cheers
Nat

MonstaChicky
23-11-2009, 07:04 PM
I'm hoping to...waiting to hear about babysitter...... :)