moto gp on the telly box thingy :pd:

Liz
17-10-2009, 10:14 PM
moto gp on the telly box thingy :pd:

And what time is this hap'nin?

gary tompkins
17-10-2009, 10:37 PM
anyone setting there alarms for sunday morning? zzz zzz zzz zzz

Yes.. I am getting up at 7.30 - but it's because I'm playing paintball :running:

BluprintZ
17-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Oh i don't know, i'll see how long i can stay awake.
I hate it when MotoGP and F1 are on so early, you always end up finding out who won before you get a chance to watch it.

G : )

Stafford
18-10-2009, 08:55 AM
I thought to Brazilian GP was on at 5pm Sunday George, Moto GP a bit dull in Australia.

uksurfer
18-10-2009, 09:00 AM
, Moto GP a bit dull in Australia.
yep, it sure was, watched it on iplayer :(

Liz
18-10-2009, 09:14 AM
I got up and watched it because I woke up really early!

walpole68
18-10-2009, 09:16 AM
i got up and watched it,good race,now its play time and F1 later.What a Sunday.

LouSCannon
18-10-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm loving the iPlayer on the Playstation 3. Got up at 9 and turned it straight on... sometimes technology is great!

Kato
18-10-2009, 10:51 AM
So what does today prove, despite what most people on here think a not fully fit Stoner is head and shoulders better than that A-Hole Rossi, Haydon just like the other 99.9% of Americans is a complete waste of space and does not deserve to be on that bike next year, or any other bike for that matter, his ride should go to Mika Kallio I wouldn't be surprised to find out that tossi had paid Hayden to take Jorge out of the race.

Stafford
18-10-2009, 11:48 AM
So what does today prove, despite what most people on here think a not fully fit Stoner is head and shoulders better than that A-Hole Rossi.

Good to see an unbiased and open opinion there Kato ;)
I do think though if I had a championship to ride for I'd be happy with second if I knew my rival had dumped it. Now can someone add spoiler to the title before there is a complaint from someone who was short sighted enough to not expect a result in a thread titled Moyo GP. :p

slob
18-10-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm not sure 'happy with second' applies after 27 consecutive laps of front row qualifying times?!

BluprintZ
18-10-2009, 01:00 PM
..., Haydon just like the other 99.9% of Americans is a complete waste of space and does not deserve to be on that bike next year, or any other bike for that matter ...,
To be honest, i really wanted Nicky to do good on the Ducati when he replaced Melandri.
He's certainly done much better than Melandri ever did, plus he's been a world champion and he was doing pretty well on the Repsol Honda, before he moved to Ducati.
Today's incident wasn't Hayden's fault, blame that one on Lorenzo being way too impatient to get on the tail of Rossi, plus some of his previous DNF's were down to other riders hitting him.
I doubt he will be with the team next season, although if he does get a ride from another team, it will certainly be interesting to see how he does, Melandri hasn't done too bad on the Hayate Kawasaki this season, has he?

Stafford
18-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Melandri hasn't done too bad on the Hayate Kawasaki this season, has he?

Totally agree George, with what he's had at his disposal he's done exceptionally well possibly rider of the season in a weird way. Unlike JT who just has not clicked at all with the bike, should have been looking for 5th or 6th all season. Maybe next year JT.

Capo
18-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Unlike JT who just has not clicked at all with the bike, should have been looking for 5th or 6th all season. Maybe next year JT.

He is back to WSB next year

BluprintZ
18-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Yea, poor James, it just hasn't happened for him has it?
Ben Spies is getting his ride next season, so it'll be an all American Tech3 Yamaha team riders.

Jan (Belgium)
19-10-2009, 01:00 PM
yep "team redneck" is what they will be called.....

kneedown
19-10-2009, 01:09 PM
To be honest, i really wanted Nicky to do good on the Ducati when he replaced Melandri.
He's certainly done much better than Melandri ever did, plus he's been a world champion and he was doing pretty well on the Repsol Honda, before he moved to Ducati.
Today's incident wasn't Hayden's fault, blame that one on Lorenzo being way too impatient to get on the tail of Rossi, plus some of his previous DNF's were down to other riders hitting him.
I doubt he will be with the team next season, although if he does get a ride from another team, it will certainly be interesting to see how he does, Melandri hasn't done too bad on the Hayate Kawasaki this season, has he?

you are right 'and here we go another person has to knock rossi as he is the best by far '
or you just like the aussi moaning twat

Humbucker
19-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Watched therace today as always and i think the result was set after about 12 laps. Really looking forward to WSB next weekend now and really hoping Haga can claim his first title. Much prefering WSB this year and next year will be great with all the brits.

Come on Nori!!!

kneedown
19-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Watched therace today as always and i think the result was set after about 12 laps. Really looking forward to WSB next weekend now and really hoping Haga can claim his first title. Much prefering WSB this year and next year will be great with all the brits.

Come on Nori!!!

haga is good not sure about all the brits jt is only there because he cannot cut it with the best in the world.

Humbucker
19-10-2009, 02:51 PM
haga is good not sure about all the brits jt is only there because he cannot cut it with the best in the world.

Bit harsh, just think JT's style does not suit the GP machines. Not many WSB riders have been successful at MotoGP not even the great Bayliss.

As for the others Haslam did great this year in a new team and Rea was good.

The continentals come through the 125's and 250's and progress to GP, for somereason we have not done that, however, Smith, Webb and Reading will prove that theory in the next few years.

kneedown
19-10-2009, 03:03 PM
i hope they do well brad smith looks like he has what it takes ;;;just do not think jt is close to the skill of most of the moto riders

Pedro
19-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Bradley was bloody good in the 125's, the boys got talent!

What will be interesting next year is seeing how the World Supersport guys transfer over to the new MotoGP2 class - I think a few brits may well shine

gremlin
19-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Think Brads rode a brilliant race, well thought out and executed just unfortunate he got pipped on the last bit. Lets hope he can transfer it to bigger bikes when he moves on. I think they said about him moving to Moto2 or something as he's now getting a bit big for 125s so just hope if he moves on it works out for him. Jt just didn't gel with the bike but there aren't many who have gone from WSB to GP and been successful so lets not be too harsh, and he's had plenty of bad luck one way or another. I'm glad it was the result it was, it was good for Stoner to win his home GP and both he and Rossi rode their socks off. Rossi did just what was needed to keep his title hopes alive I'm sure if Lorenzo hadn't stuffed up Rossi would have tried harder but why take risks when you don't need to. Just awesome to see the pair of them sideways everywhere. I don't care what people say about Rossi, I doubt we'll see anyone else like him in our lifetime. Lorenzo may turn out to be a better rider one day but he hasn't got the charisma.

craigie
19-10-2009, 09:47 PM
I doubt he will be with the team next season,

Did you see how much earlier than everyone else Hayden braked, he does seem to get hit up the chuff alot.......
He's signed for next year I think.

uksurfer
20-10-2009, 07:08 PM
rossi won't join ducati.....

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-racing-news-moto-gp/rossi-i-dont-want-to-race-for-ducati/8495.html