PDA

View Full Version : Rttw

Spike
10-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Just got back from Run To The Wall, over 4000 bikes mostly hogs but a few monsters as well, anyone else go:thumbsup:

DaffyDuc
10-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Yep, me and other half. Very emotional day. I couldn't believe the number of bikes. It was over an hour before we left the car park at Drayton Manor from when the ride out started at 11am. The number of people who were lining the roads, the bridges over the dual carraigeway, every layby was full of people clapping and waving it was incredible. The memorial is fantastic and the number of people, WoW! I'm not a Harley fan but boy, do they turn out in numbers! so respect to them! Everyone who attended or who encourage from the road side should be proud of themselves. Next year is the second saturday in October again (I over heard the organisers talking to the memorial staff).

davkyt
13-10-2009, 10:07 PM
i went last yr but didnt make it this yr ....it is quite a touching event.....I'll try and make it next time..

DaffyDuc
02-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Time to bump this thread.

The registration for 2 October 2010 opened yesterday. It was an excellent day and well worth attending.

http://www.rttw.org/