PDA

View Full Version : Kent Meet this Sunday 11th oct

Albie
06-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Dont forget this Sunday is that time for brekkie and a chat.

Points to discuss
Christmas Dinner maybe. Someone else needs to arrange this as Im too tied up with calender and also sorted Belgium so please a volunteer if you want one.

Possible Going Ape but sounds like not much interest

Maybe Bowling again

Kent rep if Gary doesn't want to be it 2010

Hope its dry for us.:D

chris yeatman
06-10-2009, 09:06 PM
sorry, would of loved to come but we r having brekkie down this way. lol :chuckle:

alan c
06-10-2009, 09:09 PM
yes Albie will see you there :thumbsup:

Albie
06-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Oh mate of course you do. But have you an agenda other than food. Dont forget to organise XMAS meal then. You need a festive gathering.

Albie
06-10-2009, 09:12 PM
yes Albie will see you there :thumbsup:

Hi stranger it seems so long.:D

ladybird
06-10-2009, 10:15 PM
House permitting I'll be over.

Shuffy
07-10-2009, 07:10 AM
I can't make it this Sunday because I'm in Ireland. Alan, I'll give Albie or Gary the money for the Nine Below Zero ticket. Have a good one.

jimbo696
07-10-2009, 07:47 AM
I hope to make it...I might even be on a Monster!!
The Get Geared event with Phil is on Sun, not sure what time yet..

J.P
07-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Should be there and with Emma hopefully. Not sure about bike or not.

Plenty to discuss there then Albie.
I can only make a christmas Dinner in mid-November or after Dec. 15th (holiday, again...)

scrapps
07-10-2009, 09:20 AM
if it's not raining I will be.

He11cat
07-10-2009, 10:03 AM
galoshes.... cagoul ... Mr Scrapps!!

scrapps
07-10-2009, 10:40 AM
I have waterproofs but don't intend to try them. When wet I like the big blue waterproof with four wheels and a cd player. LOL

gary tompkins
08-10-2009, 01:09 PM
See you there - as you say plenty to talk about

alan c
10-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Looking forward to breakie :biggrin: and meeting up with :ukm:

see you there ?

Gadget
10-10-2009, 08:34 AM
I have to work again.
Got to finish paying for the S2R.

Albie
11-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Shame about the unsettled weather but stayed reasonably dry. I wasn't sure about riding but we took it in case and wanted to see whether jackets were waterproof and windproof. Were ok but thinks more summer jacket somehow. Nice and light though.

Good turnout for October though and the queues were short for a change.

Attendees were
Albie and Caroline on bike
J.P and Emma in car
Gary T in car
Ryan and Donna on bike
AlanC on bike
Ladybird on her blowing yammy
Scrapps on bike and hope you met He11cat ok at the Colonel's finest :D:D
Big Oz on bike

J.P
11-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Great to see everyone as usual.

<<<<-------- This is how I spent my afternoon......Yummy.

alan c
11-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Good to see everyone :thumbsup:

Nice cup cakes J.P :worried:

Albie
11-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Yummy mate will it keep for a few weeks. Dont forget to put one in your pack up tomorrow.:mand:

He11cat
11-10-2009, 07:03 PM
:chuckle:Yep there was these two chavvy monsters at Lakeside...:chuckle:
dunno who parked them there..... disgraceful.....

I think I gave him ear ache...... I typed in KFC postcode from google .... and it took me to Primark!!!! story of my life!

.... The bike is lovely photos don't do it justice.... and I couldn't hear my bike start.... so Hector is sulking.... got to sell my yam so I can bling up the Hector!!!...

Poor chap ... I think he is scared for life now... he will be talking gibberish and rocking back and forth for days now I have that effect on folk!

Albie
11-10-2009, 07:11 PM
:chuckle:Yep there was these two chavvy monsters at Lakeside...:chuckle:
dunno who parked them there..... disgraceful.....

I think I gave him ear ache...... I typed in KFC postcode from google .... and it took me to Primark!!!! story of my life!

.... The bike is lovely photos don't do it justice.... and I couldn't hear my bike start.... so Hector is sulking.... got to sell my yam so I can bling up the Hector!!!...

Poor chap ... I think he is scared for life now... he will be talking gibberish and rocking back and forth for days now I have that effect on folk!

Oh bless him. Glad you liked his pride and joy. Thinking about it we should have popped over too. Meatballs and sauce at Ikea. Primark :worried: everythings been on the floor before it gets sold.

He11cat
11-10-2009, 07:31 PM
you should have done!!.....Ikea food is lovely!!!!...lingonberry deserts!! yum!
It was a nice ride.. I got a bit wet but it was great to give the Hector a blast..and again got wet on the way home but suddenly the sun shone it was glorious!!..

His bikes pretty awesome..and sounds the dogs!!...the pics really don't do it justice... certainly does not look a done on a budget bike!!!..id kill for a bike like that!!

yup free footprints with your primark t shirt!! lol....
I think he may need therapy I probably terrified poor Scrapps.. scary lady I am!!.... then I poisoned him with vanilla Latte.... I am a total pain in the arse lol!....he may not recover.... :(

Albie
11-10-2009, 07:52 PM
I must ring him in case he's suspended himself oooerrrr:worried::worried::chuckle:

scrapps
12-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Hi i am fine and enjoyed our chat (not the vanilla latte ewww so sweet) not sure that lakeside on sunday is a goood meeting point.
your not scary:on: but you do need to change your cans and get a open type air box. your bike is in good nik so would not take much to bling up.

gary tompkins
13-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Scrapps,

Were you supposed to give me a t-shirt on sunday for Shuffy?

alan c
15-10-2009, 06:11 PM
yes he was, and one for me to, he left them indoors :hissy: never mind sure we will get them next time :biggrin: