PDA

View Full Version : Models and Models and free burgers

simonw
04-10-2009, 07:58 PM
A Late but great open weekend at Red Dog Superbikes is on this coming weekend.
Were on J24 / 23 of the M25 and will have a clothes sale, free burgers and tea a model shoot with your pride and joy ( the one with 2 rubbers ) and if you really feel wild a ride on a 2 stroke Ducati ( er sorry its only 50cc and has pedals ) too much else to list but you will all be welcome.
Directions on www.reddogsuperbikes.com

Simon

Stafford
04-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Models, rubber and a wild ride.
Sound like I've died and gone to heaven, why can't someone do this in the west country? :grump:

Liz
05-10-2009, 08:54 PM
er sorry its only 50cc and has pedals

OMG, so did my FS1E LOL!!

Albie
10-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the great burger and coffee.Me and Ryan got there at 9am as he didnt realise it didnt open until 10am. But we had a brekkie round the corner anyhow. Nice little set up and will be a bit like Protwins when its changed. Being there early I bagged some bargain jackets for £66 each and very nice too. Caroline was pleased with the fit too and some brownie points for me for getting her one as well. Twinsets :on::on::gay:

I cant believe the awesome sound of the Desmosedici on start up. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And good to see the 48cylinder Kwak in the flesh and very cleverly made Simon.

Pop along guys and show some support to the fellas:thumbsup:

Duke Konan
10-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Damn completely this was on today! Then again I was pretty busy having my rear brake master cylinder replaced.

Discount gear and a Desmosedicci starting up! Doesn't get much better than that. The first (and only) time I heard one of those start up my heart rate about tripled!