PDA

View Full Version : My update

big pete
19-09-2009, 09:50 AM
http://http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=13107&d=1253353814 Heres the bike with Hi levels, different front mudguard and tail chop. Love the ****ing about!!!!:eek:

uksurfer
19-09-2009, 10:10 AM
love it, looking good, clean and shiney

granite785
19-09-2009, 10:31 AM
I like it, can you do a rear shot of the tail chop. I'd be very interested as I have high levels on mine too.

big pete
20-09-2009, 08:15 AM
Cheers lads, any mods done so far were thanks to people on here, offering good advice and pointing me towards parts. It doesnt need to cost a fortune.
Granite Ill get that sorted out mate.

Pomp1
20-09-2009, 08:45 AM
now, one of the problems with hi-levels is the pipes rubbing on the swingarm! check that! oh, and what a lovely bike!

big pete
20-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the heads up Pomp, Ill have a look.

He11cat
20-09-2009, 11:27 AM
looking good!

im the same I currently am not happy with the way mine is ... but am on a budget tighter then a fishes bum hole lol..down to one income one job now and its a bit occch..(must make deep pockets...i have short arms).

I keep missing things on fleabay as well..I go out then forget!! lol.

one of my fav bikes on here is Scrapps 's bike and I love it he said done with elbow grease and a tight budget and it rocks! ...both my fav bikes are shiny ..
good luck and well done!!

btw il have to check im so sure I have family in Fort William!!... no kidding.. (il ask my Scot mother! from Falkirk).,

big pete
20-09-2009, 12:46 PM
HC find out come for a visit and enjoy some of the best roads in Britain!
Keep looking for the bits , they are there at the right price . Example is my exhaust £100 from catspoon , did me a great deal a proper gent. front guard was pointed out to me by Yorkie £20 and its mint . Good forums have good deals.

He11cat
20-09-2009, 02:25 PM
thank you!!....jus got the must things done ie new tyres and ordered bungs!!..
and got an old seat and sent it to a great bloke to be covered and sculpted. although I am happy with my gel seat just not so keen of having snoopy sewn into it..... which was not me! lol

great to see what you can do on a budget! ..hi level zorsts oh I would die for some!!!..lol
looking great!