PDA

View Full Version : New Termis...well new to me anyway!

Duke Konan
11-09-2009, 03:23 PM
So I've decided to take the plunge and buy a pair of high level race termi cans from someone on this forum! I don't necessarily think they look better than the stock S2R cans but will sound loads better and go a long way to helping regain some of the power that I lost when I installed the decat pipe!

Looking forward to next week although I'm sure the residents of the mews I park in will be cursing me when I warm the bike up before heading off to work every morning!

uksurfer
11-09-2009, 03:24 PM
termi's? good purchase! :mand:

Albie
11-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Good for you. Join the club.

uksurfer
11-09-2009, 03:28 PM
i went out last night with chris and another guy, the 'other guy' rides a xfj6 yamaha thing, i spoke to him today and he said that as i left him, the bike sounded awesome going of in to the distance, termis - the way to go

Duke Konan
11-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Glad to be a part of the club!

Good to hear that Martin, I'm looking forward to getting them on the bike! What do you have on yours, high levels or single side?

uksurfer
11-09-2009, 03:34 PM
single side, one above the other, will you get yours on by the weekend?

Albie
11-09-2009, 03:41 PM
single side, one above the other, will you get yours on by the weekend?

Midrise shotguns:biggrin::biggrin: Bad news is take exhausts off to take off wheel. Not that you have to do it often.

Duke Konan
11-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Not by this weekend. They're half way up the country and Steve (the guy I'm buying them from) needs to dig the brackets and various bits out of the garage. Would have been nice to have them for the Brighton run but unfortunately not to be!