PDA

View Full Version : Knight Roadrace Team at Anglesey this weekend.

BluprintZ
09-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Anyone up for supporting the above this weekend?
CK&AK will be doing their annual pilgrimage to Trac Mon, Anglesey on Friday 11th, Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th Sept.
Had a brilliant time last year, although i doubt that poor bones would agree with me on that one.
If you can't do the weekend, then have a ride out on Sunday, the weather is gonna be ace, just like last year, for i have spoken, so...:p!

G : )

J_Dub
10-09-2009, 07:39 AM
I have to admit your weather predictions aren't too shabby George.
I was thinking of riding across on Sunday but as Karl (now FZR 600) pointed out tis the same weekend as the reclaim Wales thingy. I don't really want to be involved in that and don't fancy getting stopped / harassed by Plod. I don't know if I'm being cynical but has this 'demo' date been arranged to coincide with a date where there could be more bikes on the road anyway?
We'll probably be heading towards Thirsk / Helmsely this Sunday.
Hope you all enjoy your weekend whatever you're doing.

BluprintZ
10-09-2009, 08:16 AM
Hi John, i wouldn't worry too much about the "reclaim Wales" thing mate, if you aren't doing anything wrong and your bike is legal, i don't really think you are likely to get a pull.
Besides, the plod will be busy in Betws and Swallow falls, which is miles from the A55.
Either way, t`would have been nice to see you and Karl again, have a safe day wherever you decide to go mate.

G : )

J_Dub
10-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Well I'm now going nowhere this weekend - exhaust blowing not able to get fixed till next week, studs and nuts etc to be replaced. Hmmph!:mad:
Could have done without that really as not in work at present. Still want the bike cos it will give something to do other than the list of jobs her indoors has given me.:D