PDA

View Full Version : No bike, no car...but puppies! so hope I'm not pushing my luck!

OplayneO
03-09-2009, 07:07 PM
We have 3 puppies left, ready to go at the end of this month. 2 boys and one girl(white one). they are a bit of a mix...Huskie, german shepard, deerhound lurcher cross pic of both parents, all i'll say is they will not be lap dogs!. £200

Yorkie
03-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Now if i didnt have a Labby that would eat them i would have one! They are superb looking puppies!

Yorkie.

Nickj
03-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Theys cute little beasts
Our ChowChow tries the lap dog routine but 35kilos sitting on you isn't fun for very long.

SazzaG
03-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Very cute!

I'm sure all big dogs their they're lap dogs. Our retriever and lab certainly do!

ladybird
03-09-2009, 08:23 PM
awwwwwwwwwwww

OplayneO
03-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Now if i didnt have a Labby that would eat them i would have one! They are superb looking puppies!

Yorkie.

Give them 6 months and they would probably give your labby a run it's money! I might have to start wearing my bike trousers when going to feed them the way they go for your ankles with there needle sharp teeth. :eyepopping:

OplayneO
03-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Theys cute little beasts
Our ChowChow tries the lap dog routine but 35kilos sitting on you isn't fun for very long.

Lune the mother is 35kg also, she doesnt try the lap dog trick any more, its the standing on your bare foot! it makes you curse out loud!!!

Albie
03-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Lovely looking puppies. Parents are an odd couple arent they. But lovely dogs. Couldnt have one as not enough time for dog yet in life. Hope you find good homes soon.

Paivi
03-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Lune the mother is 35kg also, she doesnt try the lap dog trick any more, its the standing on your bare foot! it makes you curse out loud!!!
Our 4kg doggie (Papillon) hated sitting on people's laps, he was much more keen on standing on their feet. We never allowed it ourselves, as it's a domination technique, so he had to settle to standing on the neighbours' feet and bossing their German Shepherds around.

OplayneO
03-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Our 4kg doggie (Papillon) hated sitting on people's laps, he was much more keen on standing on their feet. We never allowed it ourselves, as it's a domination technique, so he had to settle to standing on the neighbours' feet and bossing their German Shepherds around.

I wish Lunas was a domination technique as that can be sorted, she is just clumsy!

He11cat
03-09-2009, 09:03 PM
I go round my friends to cuddle a lovely Husky, Gywn he has the most stunning ice blue eyes!!

he lives with 2 Jack Russels and thinks he is one!!...
I miss my dog so much...
Being at work all day I just can't have a dog at the moment.. not a pup...
But I would feel a lot safer with a dog about.
Dog of choice Curly coated retriever ... lovely solid dogs .. pointer in them..smooth face and fuzzy bodies..
The pups are stunning .. one day if I settle il have another dog or two.

OplayneO
03-09-2009, 10:15 PM
...dont you just love the smell of puppy poo in the morning!

Paivi
03-09-2009, 10:27 PM
No. 60 is total cute overload! :)

uksurfer
04-09-2009, 05:52 AM
my dogs one year old next week, and i think i have spent a small fortune on it, probably about £2000, got done over by the insurance company,i will read the small print next time and not go for the cheapest, i learnt my lesson.

But, the enjoyment we get from having a dog is superb, well worth every penny, a real good companion, plenty of excercise, meeting people on walks. i was always reluctant to have one, but got talked into having one, and its great!!
:running:

OplayneO
06-09-2009, 08:51 PM
one left, the pretty little white girl.

Yorkie
06-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Thats the one i like!

If only my Lab wasnt a killer!!

Yorkie