PDA

View Full Version : Is there a builder in the house!!! concrete

He11cat
02-09-2009, 01:51 AM
HELP!!

My builder has let me down.. 3 weeks later I still can't get the bikes out as they are so low they are grounding on a bump ...i actually sheered off the exhaust bolts on one bike after it was lowered miss judged the bump.

My monster is very unhappy and im climbing the walls! I want to ride him!!!

I have an alleyway the bikes need to go out of... with this bump/ step..
it cant be smashed out but needs concrete putting in to smooth it to a more graduated slope.

I have ballast and cement!!... but
what's the mix ratio???
and can I mix it with a shovel!!

is just me so got to tackle myself..:grump (my back is fecked after a pallet truck accident and several bike offs..)..joy of joys..

I guess i need cement water and ballast??? mixed up.... i have those items!!
Please give me some advise cause im desperate now!!!
I also need a bike for work and again the bump!!! Im cross as start back at work tomorrow and this was sposed to have been done before I went back to work!

yes I am also suffering from Insomnia... that is true indeed!! I can overide 2 nytol tablets now with ease..:grump::grump: oooh for a nights sleep!!

gremlin
02-09-2009, 03:43 AM
mix 3 parts ballast to 1 part cement, yes it can be done by shovel

uksurfer
02-09-2009, 06:12 AM
mix 3 parts ballast to 1 part cement, yes it can be done by shovel

thats right :spin:

slob
02-09-2009, 06:32 AM
scaffolding plank ramp over bump?

He11cat
02-09-2009, 07:10 AM
had the scaffold plank over the ramp back wheel on one bike spat it out!!! bike went over on me .. lucky for me bike hit me and not wall...its too sloped and iffy .. tried a bigger board as well and again bikes having none of it as you need a bit of rev to get it over!!

last week I was covered in oil this week concrete .. this is a steep learning curve lol