PDA

View Full Version : FighterRama 2009

claicerrig
30-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Gremlin

Are you going this year ?

Just booked my flights - Hire Car and All Inclusive Weekend tickets this will be my 4 visit

Attached a linky if anyone else is interested . Its a nice freindly show in a new setting this year supposed to be much bigger . Very much like a throwback to the Mid 80`s with plenty of Mullets and Mexican Tashes with old school rock music thrown in

http://www.fighterama.de/de/?page_id=120&lang=en

Clai

Yorkie
30-08-2009, 03:51 PM
I would have gone but i'm in the States! Nothing like a bunch of drunk germans and dutch with no mechanical sympathy!!

Have a bloody good time!

Yorkie.

claicerrig
30-08-2009, 03:57 PM
I know Yorkie 1st year we were there a guy rode his V-Max through the front door across reception and into the main show onto a stand where upon they replaced the TOTAL rear end and Wheel and then rode it out later
You also get the various clubs doing burnouts on the stands one after the other
There is no concept of HSE there at all

Unlike Donnington where i fired up my S4 in the main hall and got jumped on by 6 security and a Fire Marshall saying i could set off the sprinklers :)

Yorkie
30-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Having spent a little while on the continent i have experienced and enjoyed the Germanic way of life, if i had the time and money i would get a bike and do it up German style!

Yorkie.

gremlin
30-08-2009, 11:12 PM
When I went we rode through on Steves Vmax and no one batted an eyelid, people were doing burnouts etc in one of the halls. Can't imagine it ever happening at NEC! Don't think Steves going so I doubt I'll be going. It was great fun especially sharing the hotel with the Streetfighter mag guys and seeing who could drink who under the table, lightweights!