PDA

View Full Version : Got my tank panels

Albie
24-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Well the postman delivered a parcel to my door. Didnt look big enough to hold tank panels but they were both in there. Very pleased with lower screen as it was perfect other than poxy blue permanent marker on it saying ducati 696. Still got a tiny trace on but hoping I can t-cut last bit out.
The tank panels aren't as good as I had hoped but are very good and as described as a few marks and light scratches. Too bad for anything than a respray which was what I intended to do and for £100. Again the permanent blue marker wont all come off and good job they are getting resprayed . Dont understand why they dont just wite on masking tape or use tippex or write on inside. Getting low feedback for that.
So just going to design a colour scheme and get done sometime for next year.

Also anyone seen a dark screen for 696/1100.

MON
24-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Big Steve did a great job of my tricolore centre panel if you need somebody to make your design a reality.

http://www.bigsteves.co.uk/

Very decent chap too ;)

Albie
24-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Ok cheers. I want a bit more than colour. A bit of design too.:thumbsup:

MON
24-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Ok cheers. I want a bit more than colour. A bit of design too.:thumbsup:

Well I think he'd enjoy that. He mainly works on Harley's et al, and you've seen how intricate some of those designs are.

He also does paintwork for Cornerspeed, the Ducati service agents nearby, which is where I got the recommendation from.

Very friendly and the kettle's always on if you're passing through...

FONT
24-08-2009, 07:52 PM
try EAGLE SCREENS.COM.AU.
They are in australia. but make just about any thing in any shade at a good price . mine came in about three weeks from order to my doorstep, a great bit of kit.