PDA

View Full Version : FACEBOOK Reclaim North Wales group

PDL
15-08-2009, 07:09 PM
http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?gid=114464614196#/group.php?gid=114464614196&ref=mf

Promote it within your friends list, its about time we fought back. **** the pigs.

BluprintZ
15-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Hmm, saw this in the MCN this week.
I'm in two minds about this one.
Not sure if this could stir up a hornets nest, i'm right in the middle of all this, i live just outside of Snowdon NP and to be honest, several of us were talking about this the other night and not one of us has had any problems with being pulled by da fuzz for no reason.
So, it's all well and good having this rally, providing we aren't left to deal with any cr@p afterwards, could it make things worse for us that live here?

Cymru am Byth!

G : )

PDL
15-08-2009, 08:03 PM
I have no problem being stopped, but I have a problem being targetted, especially if my bike is totally legal and I haven't committed an offence.

LouSCannon
16-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Hmmmm tricky one if I'm honest...

The Enforce and Displace policy is plain wrong. Public roads, we pay for them, so there's absolutely no reason why we should be targeted for using them.

However, this could backfire in that my immediate train of thought was "Yes I'd like to support it, but I've got a smaller plate and don't fancy being pulled".

Had plenty of Police behind me since I put on the smaller plate (It's not mars bar sized, but it's not legal) and not had any problems as it's the only thing on my bike that could give them cause too, but that doesn't mean I want to go rubbing it in the face of the police and give them an excuse too, as I've not got much of an argument to defend it if they do!

And lets be honest, there's plenty of bikers around who frankly shouldn't be on the road, and often the Police do them a favour by pulling them before they wrap themselves around a tree...

But, that said, the root driver behind the North Wales initiative again is plain wrong....

Capo
16-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Those attending will have their registration numbers recorded, they will go on a database to be delt with individualy later. Attend this event your reg will flash up on the police computer, then they will stop you and crawl up your rectum with a microscope.
You have dared to excercise your right to challenge authority, you will not be alllowed to get away with it.

I have no need to go to N Wales, and wouldn't go there even if I did, further more I will not do business with anyone located there.