gremlin
10-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Yup could be a Trojan horse!

mjw
10-08-2009, 06:14 PM
it'll end in tears:flamed:

gremlin
10-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Best to poke it and see if it bites back, any volunteers?

Albie
10-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Like the arm in the tree stump in flash gordon. :D:D:D

mjw
10-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Gremlin...here's a stick,i'll just er...:running:

Arbeia
10-08-2009, 06:49 PM
What a waste of post space!

Albie
10-08-2009, 06:52 PM
I agree Im not posting here anymore.

mjw
10-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Oh ladies please:chuckle:

Nickj
11-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Poke poke

/"\
|\/|
| |
| |
|~ |
| |
/'\ /'\ /'\ | |..
| | | | | \
| | | | | \
| | | | | \
|~ ~ ~ ~ |` )
| /
\ /
\ /
\ /
| |
| |
| |

Edit -> bum after all that effort :(

gremlin
12-08-2009, 07:38 AM
Think we got away with it:D:D

Will
12-08-2009, 12:40 PM
a much less controversial post than normal .... or is it

Controversial moi?

Will
12-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Just realised I am the longest served member in this thread so far - joined Feb 2003

Mand
13-08-2009, 07:00 AM
I haven't signed on for ages either Will.

Suppose it's about time I did too. :D

Hello peeps, hope you're all okay? Been a bit busy to say the least.....

Mand xx

Pomp1
13-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Hi Mand, hows things? hope you and Dave are OK:thumbsup: is it all coming together nicely? I hope so.
All the best,
Max

slob
13-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Hello Mand!

Mand
14-08-2009, 06:57 AM
Hello boys! :)

All is well up north, Davey's done a couple of track days at Oulton so he is officially "Vale" now :chuckle:, we've both been riding around North Wales and s******ing at the MCN scaremongering of the "Heddeu" being EVERYWHERE! Perhaps we go to a different North Wales to everybody else?

Can't believe it's only 3 weeks until I am officially Mrs Cake"

I only get about 10 minutes internet access during the week, maybe one day we will get around to getting that sorted in our new house. Actually, can anybody recommend a proper bargaina service for internet access, landline etc?

Sorry for the pinching of the thread Will,

Mand x

PS - Can't believe I can't say "sn!ggering"?!?

PPS believe there's has been some broken bones on the site! I've been breaking plenty of nails doing DIY does that count? hehehe

PPPS - get better all, :)

PPPPS - saw Dave Woods on the box last night winning the KTM races. I was pillion to him once, I must have been crazy!

Gilps
14-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Hi Mand. Hope you and Dave are well.

mad_turnips
14-08-2009, 08:15 AM
hi mand glad things are going well

Will
14-08-2009, 08:17 AM
Hello boys! :)
...............Sorry for the pinching of the thread Will,.............

!

I am honoured that it was you who pinched my thread - Pinch away at your leisure or pleasure. :-)

P.S. Never met you mind.

BluprintZ
14-08-2009, 08:58 AM
.....we've both been riding around North Wales and s******ing at the MCN scaremongering of the "Heddeu" being EVERYWHERE! Perhaps we go to a different North Wales to everybody else?

Can't believe it's only 3 weeks until I am officially Mrs Cake"

Sorry for the pinching of the thread Will,

Mand x

So...you've been riding on my patch and didn't drop in for a cup of tea and a slice of cake?!!
I'm much cheaper than the cafe at Betws you know...well, nearly cheaper anyway.
The word is "Heddlu" Mand, good god woman, how the hell do you expect to survive here if you can't speak the language? (i've been here 21 years and i still can't get me head around it !!).

I can just see the wedding photo's, the wedding cake demolished in seconds, the happy couple looking like they've been in an explosion in a bakery, good luck to you both x.

Will: ditto for the hi-jack mate.

G : ) :p x

Mand
19-08-2009, 07:09 AM
So...you've been riding on my patch and didn't drop in for a cup of tea and a slice of cake?!!
I'm much cheaper than the cafe at Betws you know...well, nearly cheaper anyway.
The word is "Heddlu" Mand, good god woman, how the hell do you expect to survive here if you can't speak the language? (i've been here 21 years and i still can't get me head around it !!).

I can just see the wedding photo's, the wedding cake demolished in seconds, the happy couple looking like they've been in an explosion in a bakery, good luck to you both x.

Will: ditto for the hi-jack mate.

G : ) :p x

Hello again George, it's always pretty much last minute decision when we go out on the bikes just lately what with stuff to sort and the weather being unpredictable and all. That Sunday there was a classic car/bike show on the green at Betws, pretty awesome too, did wonder if you were going to be there or not. We went again last Sunday, it's all pretty much last minute decision, one minute it's lets have a bacon sarnie at Broxton roundabout and 200 miles later we're home! :biggrin:

Got the Isle of Man to play on in a few weeks time, excited? You bet!

Better go, my 10 minutes of internet has ran out now!

Mand x