PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Owners Bristol

Goody76
30-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi there everyone, so in ensuring that i keep up to responsibilities i will be doing regular updates on this post/topic with all the latest meeting, trips and rideouts so i hope to see a good little following and see you all at the various events (don't forget to check the region announcements - I assume that is a better place for our Bristol Area Topics).

As you will know this monday coming will be the first Monday of the month, and so as such we will have our regular meeting up at the Golden Heart Pub in Winterbourne. Arrivals from 8pm onwards.

I have also been sending around some regular reminders about the invite to a Hog Roast (by our sister group the Italian Auto Moto Club) on the 2nd of August, so please do feel free to check the post and book your ticket.

I look forward to seeing you all soon

Goody76
09-08-2009, 11:26 AM
So went along to the Avenue Club meeting this morning at Queens Square in Bristol. Definitely was perfect weather for it, and there was a vast array of vehicles to full every possible petrol head desire... from a vast array of Alfa Romeo, to some classic fiat 500's, and some amazing restored Ford Popular. Unfortunately there was still a recognisable deficit of two wheeled motors.
There was a good showing from the Bristol Mods with a good collection of Vespas and Lambrettas, but I was the only motorbike at the meet. But some good sunshine and some fine coffees made for a nice meeting, and I was glad to make a showing on behalf of the local Ducati Owners.

Whilst I am here please remember that this Saturday will be the third Saturday of the month so therefore it is the normal Riders Breakfast Morning - Riders of Bristol from 10am onwards, followed on the following Monday (17th) which will be the third Monday of the month, with the normal Monday night meet at the Castle of Comfort in Easy Harptree anytime from 8pm onwards

mfosker
09-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Anyone going to the Bristol Bike Show next Saturday?
Hoping to pop down for an hour or two.

snakey
10-08-2009, 04:20 AM
Don't think i'll have time, we are moving house in the near future (20th) and still trying to get tha c**p sorted out - normal sort of stuff that has been shoved in the loft for years and not even looked at, do we really want to take it with us and shove it in the loft down there.
Pete.