PDA

View Full Version : Good biking clothes shop London?

bex
25-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Hey there,

I need to buy some biking bits and pieces - mainly the basics as I sold all my stuff.

Went to Sondel today at Highbury/Islington but its seriously expensive. I need a womens leather jacket but not mega expensive say £150-£200 max. I'd order online but its too risky with sizes and being able to find the exact same one.

Also where has a good range of helmets? This I probably will buy online since they're so much cheaper that way, but need to try sizes in the store. Did this in Sondel today but I wasnt too excited by their range.

Where else is there thats got a good stock and not too much of a rip off?! Thanks! :look:

mikej
26-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Try GirlsBike2 on Holloway road, its about a mile further up from Sondel on the same side of the road. Not sure how expansive their stock is as it looks like a small shop but should be able to at least give you some tips on where to get stuff.

slob
26-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Try any Hein Gericke, they seem to offer exceptional value.
There are several branches Infinty dotted around London too, which aren't too bad.

skank
26-06-2009, 12:04 PM
http://www.gorgeousbikes.co.uk/gorgeousbikes/index.html

these people are friendly and have some interesting stuff, very central london. good selection of helmets.

pegboy
26-06-2009, 12:15 PM
I brought some leathers yesterday from J&S, they have sales and 20% off