PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday night meet - Pied Bull

gary tompkins
23-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Planning to meet Gully, Albie and Alan for a drink at the Pied Bull (Farningham) tomorrow night. May meet at Oakdene 1st for a bit of a blast up to the pub. Should be at layby around 7.30 if anyone's interested, or at the pub from about 8.30 onwards

Albie
23-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Hi guys will deffo meet up.BTW wednesday nights biker night at Oakdene so will be busy and usually plod about so please be aware. They do get a few loons that night I have been told. Never been as always unsure about it. Looking forward to meeting up with old mucka Gully again.:D
Up for 7.30 anywhere.

alan c
23-06-2009, 07:26 PM
i will be there, looking forward to it :thumbsup:

gary tompkins
23-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Hi guys will deffo meet up.BTW wednesday nights biker night at Oakdene so will be busy and usually plod about so please be aware. They do get a few loons that night I have been told. Never been as always unsure about it. Looking forward to meeting up with old mucka Gully again.:D
Up for 7.30 anywhere.

Ahh... good point Albie - forgot about the Wednesday night muppets :rolleyes:

Can I suggest we meet at viewpoint carpark at the top of Wrotham hill instead? We'll avoid the muppets and plod that way, and we could head off for ride from there instead. Any other takers?

Albie
23-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Not worried about meeting there as completly legal. Could still meet in layby. Post up tomorrow for final point before 7pm.

Gadget
24-06-2009, 04:34 AM
I am not doing much this evening. I will probably go directly to Farningham.

Shuffy
25-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Really nice to see everyone last night, sorry I didn't finish work early enough to make the run. It was only when I got home that it suddenly dawned on me, we're having a really good summer! Sitting outside a pub, until it gets dark, in June, in England??? Shurely not!!!

alan c
25-06-2009, 01:01 PM
yes was good to meet up and have rideout, we need to make the most of our good weather, people should post up if they fancy a mid week run out, i know i will.
There are plenty of nice villages/pubs in Kent we could rideout to.

You never know Gully might make it next time !!!!!

ladybird
25-06-2009, 02:31 PM
lol.
it wasn't the right level of dark for leaving, I hit every fecking hole in the road ...

gary tompkins
25-06-2009, 07:46 PM
We can do the same next Tuesday if the weather plays ball?

Show of hands?

Shuffy
25-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Yup! Count me in.