PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some bodywork/painting skills!

Yorkie
20-06-2009, 06:20 PM
I have a spare tank and im looking for someone with the skills to repair it and paint it but with a charity slant!

If anyone knows of someone who would be willing to do it at a low cost please drop me a PM!

Im quite happy to double up the tank with a second charity, anythink to advertise is good!

Cheers

Yorkie.

gremlin
20-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Lots of people swear by Pageant Paintwork based at Snetterton, they do custom stuff etc, they quoted £250 for mine with mud guard in chameleon type paint which I gather is expensive per litre. Not sure about their charitable credentials though but there's no harm in asking! Or the chaps in the spray shop at Colorcote in Hethel, they do Lotus stuff and are very reasonable (a bit cheaper than Pageant) they are going to respray mine when we can afford it. Considering another place quoted me £450 just for the tank, I'm guessing £250 ish isn't too bad. I was going to suggest popping in to Pageant when you go to BSB but I'm guessing they probably won't be open being Sunday, DOH.

Yorkie
20-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Many thanks for that i will check them out!

Yorkie

Nonnie
21-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Had mine done at DJ Spray by Damon. http://uk.local.yahoo.com/Norfolk/Aslacton/Garage_Services/1097341086-e-11257.html

Top quality, lovely guy, good prices. I had a lot of work done what with the stars and everything but it was very reasonable, for anything a little plainer than mine, I'd imagine he'd be worth talking to and getting a quote.