PDA

View Full Version : W-S-M bike nights • Thursday 18th June (Themed Night - European Power)

Goody76
15-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Good morning one and all... I hope you have all enjoyed a great biking weekend. The weather was absolutely perfect for it!!!

I am hoping to make you all aware, firstly of the great 'Weston Bike Nights' (I am Sure many of you know about them already), and secondly the great theme nights they have arranged.

I know that you have all provided great support for the Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival, and as such I was hoping that any locals may want to come across for this thursdays visit to Weston Seafront.

• Thursday 18th June (Themed Night - European Power)•

As such I was hoping that we could make for a strong showing. I am hoping that we can organise a pre-meeting (probably at Morrisons car park - on the outskirts of Weston), so that we can all meet up there and ride in together.

Therefore can I please get a response from everyone as to:

Whether you will be able to attend this.
If you know where the meeting place is.
If 18:30pm is a good time for everybody (as ideally the show starts at 7pm so this allows time for everyone to get to the meeting and then ride into the show together)

Some of my friends from Ducatisti have aslo been trying to organise a meet for a ride in for all bikes. These guys have even suggested a few various stops to collate and collect people along the way;

"Could I suggest 6pm for the South West crew at Grahams Transport Cafe (J24 - M5) which was where we met for the Bristol Italian day, ride up to Morrissons at WSM (1 mile from J21 - M5 on new road into WSM) to meet up with anyone from South Wales / Bristol etc at 6.30 to leave at 6.45 giving arrival at the Tropicana for 7pm.

Can we add names to the thread to give an idea of numbers - lets all try to be there (7 days to arrange an hour off work to make sure you are ok!!!!!!!)

Cheers all.

Chris "

and

"OK... same as Red. not putting me hand up either..

How about anybody from east of Weston or Wales meet at approx 6.00 @ Gordano services on M5. Leave approx 615 to meet the southwest crew @Morrisons approx 6.30. Then leave Morrisons 645 with others.

Plenty of time to arrange early finish, babysitters....

Ducati Roadshow will be there as well...

As Red says can we add names to thread so we know who to expect. Just add where you will meet us. Gordano, Grahams or Morrisons.

Thanks

Digz”

So I hope that you all can see if anyone may be interested and possibly post up on all your relative owners club sites and forums. I hope to see as many of you as possible.

Feel free to contact for anymore information

Sean