PDA

View Full Version : Rideout next Saturday to Dorset ?

alan c
23-05-2009, 10:18 AM
I will be the new owner of Ozz,s S2r 800 :D we struck up a deal in the week and i also have a buyer for my 600 !!!! :thumbsup:

will be going down to collect next satyurday, i will be driving down and my darling wife Wendy will be driving back and i will be following on my s2r :spin:

unless - longshot ???? someone fancies giving me a lift as a pillion and then we rideback together on A roads etc, just a thought :worried:

if not will look forward to Rideout and meeting next month, and of course Albie on his new 1100s.

off to Donnington this weekend :thumbsup: hope you all have good weekend.

Cheers.

alan.

gary tompkins
24-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Alan,

I'll need to check our calander with Sandra first, but I may be able to give you a lift down to Dorset on trike? Will call you ASAP for a chat and maybe we can work something out?

Albie
24-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Hey AlanC your the man. Well done you for buying that. Shame Im not getting mine same weekend.
Always a lift down with me mate if you need bike or car.
Fantastic news though mate.

uksurfer
25-05-2009, 11:35 AM
i might be up for meeting you, i'm in southampton so i'm guessing you'll be coming past, might try and get out for an hour......
________
VAPORTOWER REVIEW (http://vaporizer.org)

alan c
26-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Cheers Gary and Albie, would be good if you could give lift on trike or bike ? would be much appreciated :mand: would be nice ride back if weather good ! and looks like could meet up with others as well ?

Thought it time i moved up, fancied an S2R for some time, sad to see 600 go though, my sons friend is buying it so will have younger member of club :chuckle:

will give you both a call tonight if ok ?

Cheers

alan.