PDA

View Full Version : Middle England Rally

gremlin
20-05-2009, 03:50 PM
The Darkside Vmax rally in aid of Ugly Micks trike. Clives Forum have been trying to get Mick back on the road after a nasty smash which has left him unable to ride his bike. Quite a few traders have donated bits and others have waived payment until after the rally so hopefully the rally will raise the funds to get him up and running and finish paying those who have been so helpful.
It is at the Gate Hangs Well in Leicester, there will be bands and stalls so if anyone is at a loose end this weekend it should be bit of a laugh.

Drucilla
20-05-2009, 06:59 PM
is that the one in Syston near Leicester?

gremlin
20-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Yup! Tickets are available in advance if you fancy going and camping over. Best to go onto www.vmx1200.freeforums.org for details. The chap in charge of organising is Shaggy. I'm still trying to persuade his nibs he ought to go. He hates rallies but as it's his forum that's doing it he really ought to go so thumb screws will be coming out. I may call his bluff and go on my own.

Drucilla
20-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the info, we might make it, we'd be day trippers though as we're about 5 miles away and have small child!!