PDA

View Full Version : Weekender 2009 footage

Albie
14-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Just asking if anyones doing something with all the video footage that was taken. I know Im on some of the rideout and would like a peek. Be nice if we could have one like last year for a donation.

David Matthews
14-05-2009, 04:50 PM
I was wondering that as well, I thought I saw someone filming as we left the Mill for the Sunday Rideout

Pedro
14-05-2009, 04:58 PM
I've got all the footage, just not had time to trawl through it all

bigredduke
14-05-2009, 04:58 PM
I asked Roger and he pointed me in Jules' direction. Jules?

gary tompkins
14-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Pedro, don't forget Ladybird has video shot from rear facing camerea on the trike

I can also let the editor(s) have still shots or movie footage from my digital camera

Pedro
14-05-2009, 07:33 PM
I asked Roger and he pointed me in Jules' direction. Jules?

Which oddly enough is why I've got it!

Come BRD, keep up

:chuckle:

Julie
14-05-2009, 07:57 PM

Come BRD, keep up

Ped I think BRD and Rog mean me.... I make short films from our weekends away.
But i don't have the time just now to embark on the Monster DVD as i said while i was at the weekender

I have to get a shed base layed in time for a new shed and i have to sort out more security stuff - feel abit down in the dumps and bogged down at the mo. Not the right frame of mind to make a DVD.

bigredduke
14-05-2009, 08:36 PM

Come BRD, keep up

No, I realised Roger meant your partner Pedro, I just put 'Jules?' as a prompt for a reply. Obviously not the clearest post! Anyway, do you have someone to edit the footage Ped? There may be someone at my work who can do it. what format is it currently in/on?

Pedro
14-05-2009, 08:59 PM
It's Mpeg4 I believe, to be fair I was going to sort through it to see what came out that's usable. Some of it so far seen is a bit shaky in places. Been busy as fook this week with work but will review it at the weekend if I can

ladybird
14-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Pedro, don't forget Ladybird has video shot from rear facing camerea on the trike

I can also let the editor(s) have still shots or movie footage from my digital camera

yes, a couple of gb, will upload or post?

Paranoid Dave
14-05-2009, 10:05 PM
I did last years and don't have the time or wish to do this years, but it was me that was standing on the corner filming the group leave on the sunday morning rideout, to answer the earlier comment.

BluprintZ
15-05-2009, 09:14 AM
I'll edit it if no-one else wants to.

G : )

http://www.stiwdioeglwys.co.uk

Catspoon
15-05-2009, 09:27 AM
I'd love to see any footage too, but I know only too well how life gets in the way of such things.

Funnily enough Jules I recently finished building a shed. 12' x 8'. And it's already full! :D

Albie
15-05-2009, 09:50 AM
I'll edit it if no-one else wants to.

G : )

http://www.stiwdioeglwys.co.uk

Be nice if we could have a proffesional as our 2 usual are unavailable. Wish I had an Imac