PDA

View Full Version : Going To The Weekender.

Didge
25-04-2009, 09:05 AM
All those Surrey/Sussex folk going to the Weekender on Friday 1st May, meet up at the Tea Hut car park at the top of Reigate Hill as usual.
I think we'll be looking at the normal 11am set off, and we will hopefully have our own 'Satellite Saz', one of our resident club techies, (or should that be tacky), riding point to lead us on our way to Foxes Diner for breakkie, and meet up with any others.
We will then proceed to Arrow Mill, where we can go through the now traditional process of making fools of ourselves, and letting our hair down.*

* For those bastards who've got hair at least.:grump:

SazzaG
29-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Satellite Saz here!

Routes are all done (well, retrieved from last year), uploaded, and ready to go!

It's going to be a pretty small group if the Kenties don't join us Didge. Even Jen won't be making a surprise appearance this year (unless she takes a VERY scenic route from Wales!)

gary tompkins
29-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Sazza, I'm weighing up options at present. Might take a detour to Foxes diner before heading up to mill. Will make a decision on Thursady night and let you know. Is this the place?

http://www.foxsdiner.co.uk/contact.html

What time are you aiming to be there for brunch?

SazzaG
29-04-2009, 10:41 PM
That's the place Gary.

We'll probably be there sometime after 1pm.

Julie
30-04-2009, 06:35 AM
Satellite Saz here!

Routes are all done (well, retrieved from last year), uploaded, and ready to go!

It's going to be a pretty small group if the Kenties don't join us Didge. Even Jen won't be making a surprise appearance this year (unless she takes a VERY scenic route from Wales!)
from loughborough - she's arriving here this afternoon
see you tomorrow

alan c
30-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Hi Sazza, would it be ok if us Kenties and Mob join you ?? the Mob should be off train by 9.35 am and we will meet them at clackets and then come onto Reigate hill, so should be with you about 11o/c ???

Could you pm me your mobile no so if there is a delay etc i can let you know as we do not want to hold up other people.

Thanks,

alan c.

SazzaG
30-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Absolutely Alan - PM on it's way. The more the merrier.

And don't worry about holding us up a bit - it's only going to be me, Didge and Jan at this rate!

gary tompkins
30-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Alan, I will try to meet you at clackets or failing that Reigate for run into foxes diner

Left you text message as well