PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Belt Covers for M620ie Advice Pls

MON
19-04-2009, 01:30 PM
I'm considering these for my wife's Monster 620ie and it looks like a pretty simple job. However has anybody got any practical experience of doing this, as advice is always helpful?

Apart from the obvious DP choice, any recommendations regarding manufacturers for the covers; I've seen them for £75 on eBay, but want to get some good quality ones.

Thanks!

seby
19-04-2009, 01:37 PM
http://www.carbonworld.de/shop/

Space Cadet
19-04-2009, 05:07 PM
I'm considering these for my wife's Monster 620ie and it looks like a pretty simple job. However has anybody got any practical experience of doing this, as advice is always helpful?

Apart from the obvious DP choice, any recommendations regarding manufacturers for the covers; I've seen them for £75 on eBay, but want to get some good quality ones.

Thanks!

They're very simple to fit, you really don't need anyone's advice, it's a 2 minute job with a 6mm Allen key.

I've fitted them on my 620 and they look great.

MON
19-04-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm assuming you can get away with simply lifting the tank, rather than having to take it off completely?

Space Cadet
20-04-2009, 08:38 AM
Yes just lift the tank up on its little stand. Once you have undone the Allen key bolts the right hand cover comes straight off and then the left hand cover slides down.