PDA

View Full Version : Luggage required

Hypermonkey
15-04-2009, 10:17 PM
Hello again:thumbsup:

I'm after some Oxford luggage, preferably the Lifetime range consisting of panniers and a tank bag.
I'm also on the lookout for a Baglux tank cover and if you have the bag to go with it then that would be an added bonus.

Colour isn't too important, I have a M600 Dark so on the Baglux front a black one would be sweet but shout up anyway if you have one in a different colour.

I'm off to see my Folks in Southern Spain in May hopefully so would like them asap..spondoolies are a waiting and can do paypal/cheque/direct into your bank...your choice.
Drop me a pm or e-mail me at earni5@hotmail.com

Cheers

Simon.

Hypermonkey
19-04-2009, 05:29 PM
No worries on the luggage.....just won a brand new set of Lifetime Sports panniers and tank bag for the princely sum of £60 delivered...the joys of late night finishes:thumbsup:

Nickj
19-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Cant you just post the luggage to somewhere close and then enjoy the ride without all the extra weight flapping around??

Hypermonkey
20-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Half the fun is loading up and going on an adventure:mand:

I'll only have the full luggage on from home to Plymouth(210 miles)..ferry to Santander and then a leisurely 2 day ride to my folks(650 miles).
I'll then have 6 days of chilling with a couple of runs with the little kriega US10 including the Sierra Nevada before another slow ride up to the ferry and back home:pedro:

Fun is going to be fitting it to a tail chopped Monster...but I have a cunning plan involving a BBQ grill cut in half and a few thin metal strengtheners :bunny: