PDA

View Full Version : Mivv end cans

ryanhorton1973
15-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Hi. Just wondering if anyone has used Mivv exhausts / end cans on any Ducatis they have owned or currently own. I am thinking of buying a pair of end cans for my Monster 696 and am curious as to the quality / finish of them. Any opinions helpful (good or bad!)

slob
15-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Andy P's 1000Sie was wearing a pair of x-cones on Monday. It was like following a Lancaster bomber (I'd guess). Put it this way, he won't be sneaking up on anyone unless he sticks the baffles back in. They look and sound great.

AndyP
16-04-2009, 11:03 PM
And to quote the man himself "Don't even think about doing a track day without some baffles"
The finish is excellent but if I had to find fault mine aren't perfectly symmetrical, the rivet spacings are different each side. Nothing major though and I'd recommend, good VFM.
Mivv also do a range of baffles here http://www.carpimoto.it/content/prod/l_EN/s_1_Home/fi_104_Mivv/pr_27866_DB_killer_Mivv_choose_your_silencer.htm if you want something between road legal and Lancaster bomber, they should fit other cans too.

forresterone
17-04-2009, 02:23 PM
which ones u thinking of going for Ryan...the Souno's or the Gp's ?...i like the Souno personally, dont know of anyone who has fitted them yet