PDA

View Full Version : Kent monthly meeting

alan c
11-04-2009, 01:14 PM
this Sunday should be our monthly meeting at the Oakdene, but it looks like lots of people are away or busy doing other things as its the bank holiday ?

Shall we move our meeting to next sunday ??? just a thought, i know some of you might be going this sunday ???

Craig has the Kent patches ready, and we need to collect them and give Craig the Money, or we need to Pm him and send the Money, Craig can you post up if you will be at Oakdene this Sunday or wait until next sunday and see if more people will make it ?

I will be Marshaling at Brands Sunday and Monday so hope weather is ok !

Maybe see you all next Sunday.

Cheers,

alan c

gary tompkins
11-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Alan has a good point

I can't make this Sunday either and it would be good to fit a meet in before Arrow Mill

Can we have a virtual show of hands for...

A. Those planning to make Oakdene this Sunday

B. Those that can't but fancy another meet either next Sunday, or 26th April instead

Get posting Kenties

GT

BigOz
11-04-2009, 04:22 PM
I should be free both days I'll attend whichever allows me to settle up for the Kent MOC patches I asked for.

Andy

slob
11-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Quite happy to skip this Week as I have tons to do but probably won't make next week I'm afraid.

scrapps
11-04-2009, 08:19 PM
happy to go this sunday,can't make next sunday.

ladybird
11-04-2009, 10:04 PM
shoulder preventing play either week :(

gary tompkins
11-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Well, all I can say is feel free to meet up this Sunday as scheduled, but there might not be many Kenties at the cafe. I've just remembered I can't do next weekend either (My dads 75th birthday bash), but think I'm ok for last sunday 26th April. Hopefully we can sort an alternative meet later this month, otherwise it'll be see you at the mill?

BTW... I've PM'd Rudeboy about money for patches but still waiting for a reply

Shuffy
12-04-2009, 08:26 AM
I don't think I can make it either today due to re-arranged family commtiments and I'm away next weekend, but if you're going have a good one.

Gadget
12-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Maybe see you all next week.

Rudeboy
12-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Was there this weekend - but I'm sure I can make next weekend too !!

I guess I'll see more of you then. Gary - I've PM'd you my address but you can hang off til next week if you like ???

gary tompkins
12-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Was there this weekend - but I'm sure I can make next weekend too !!

I guess I'll see more of you then. Gary - I've PM'd you my address but you can hang off til next week if you like ???

Craig - I can't make next Sunday either for reasons given in previous post. Will send down cheque ASAP, and could you please post my patches if I give you an address?

Sorry I missed meet today - my other hobby got in the way

http://www.photoape.com/album/photo/getPhoto.cfm?albumID=25495&photoID=1357295

http://www.photoape.com/album/photo/getPhoto.cfm?albumID=25495&photoID=1357297

http://www.photoape.com/album/photo/getPhoto.cfm?albumID=25495&photoID=1357296

Albie
13-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Sorry we couldnt make this weekend. Had planned to but easter eggs run clashed with morning and had dinner at inlaws in afternoon.

Can make next sunday may even get the monster taxed and first ride out since november.

PS we survived our biking holiday no incidents and a hell of lot of peace and quiet.:thumbsup:

alan c
13-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Hi Albie and Caroline, would be good to see you next sunday, i was busy at Brands this weekend.
Craig has the patches and he will be there as well so bring your dosh !

Cheers.

alan.