PDA

View Full Version : M&S of westgate road newcastle suck!

Arbeia
06-04-2009, 05:27 PM
M&S motorcycles in newcastle think they own the place up here as its the only decent place with a wide choice of machines.
But i have heard so many bad things about them ,hence thats why i travelled all the way to leeds to get my 2 monsters in the past.
I have heard they wont service bikes that werent bought from them.
I have also heard that their prices are ridiculous for servicing.

I phoned them up today to see if i could get a test ride on the 1100s simply because i dont fancy travelling to leeds just to test one.
So i phone up and ask if they have a 1100s demonstrator i can borrow for a few hours because i want to see how different they are from the 696 which i previously owned.
So they say yes the boss has one. They then said come in to see us and we will talk about a price on one... I said hold on i want to test one before i buy. They then continued to say well yes but 1st come in and we`l talk about a price on one???:scratch:
So again i said no i want to test one before i buy he still said well just come into the shop and we`l discuss a price on one! WTF!! Dont they want people to test the bikes?? Bunch of tossers if you ask me.

slob
06-04-2009, 06:19 PM
What's the problem, go and discuss the price and take it for a test ride, otherwise they might just think you're taking the **** and just want to test ride one before going to Leeds and buy one from someone else.

Arbeia
06-04-2009, 07:00 PM
What's the problem, go and discuss the price and take it for a test ride, otherwise they might just think you're taking the **** and just want to test ride one before going to Leeds and buy one from someone else.

lol thats what i want to do anyway lol
No, but even when i wanted to test ride the 696 they were saying next week then when i would turn up they would say next week and that went on for a month until i thought balls it if ya not gonna give me a test ride then i`l buy the bike from somewhere else.

lumpy lump lump
07-04-2009, 03:38 PM
All right Mick
M+S rarely test ride , i bought a Cagiva Gran Canyon without a test ride .they seem
to have customers who go back year after year who get a test ride . they have
demonstrators for sale now and again, so who gets there arses on them ?
they may have heard about your history with monters !!!!! ha!
hope your well Cheers Colin