PDA

View Full Version : the sordid topic of coin....

Mand
29-03-2009, 07:05 PM
I need your cheques for the Monster weekender.

Settle up Please!

Pedro
29-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Can you list who's outstanding Mand

Perhaps if they don't cough off by the end of the month, their place goes to the reserves

Mand
29-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Can you list who's outstanding Mand

Perhaps if they don't cough off by the end of the month, their place goes to the reserves

It's just a little reminder, I know who's in the pipeline and who isn't - I have a busy week next week and won't be on the forum for most of it.

:)

Pedro
30-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Okey dokey,

come on folks, you know who you are that haven't spalshed the cash yet!

singletrack
30-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Yes come on folks - get your dosh over to Mand or someone will steal your place at the Mill ( mmmwwhhaaa :roger: )

scrapps
30-03-2009, 09:11 AM
Hi Mand I did send a pm asking for the add to sent the payment (as i did not think to keep a record of it) please pm me and it will be in the post....
sorry sorry sorry dont put me on the naughty boy list yet.,.......:worried:

Yes i know i will prob get loads of posts telling me where to find :confused:

Mand
30-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Hi Mand I did send a pm asking for the add to sent the payment (as i did not think to keep a record of it) please pm me and it will be in the post....
sorry sorry sorry dont put me on the naughty boy list yet.,.......:worried:

Yes i know i will prob get loads of posts telling me where to find :confused:

It's okay, no worries, PM sent :)

Mand
03-04-2009, 07:55 AM
Thank you to all of you who have been in touch via PM :)

Does anybody in the Kent lot have Albie's mobile to get him in touch with me please? Just to log in for a quick minute if he is near a computer. He'll understand when he reads his PM.

Cheers Mand

scrapps
03-04-2009, 01:40 PM
HI Mand, I have both there mobiles if you still need them ? i think they are away on there hols in scotland at the moment.
Pm me if you would like them.:thumbsup: