PDA

View Full Version : help !!!! cdi units

attilla
28-03-2009, 11:01 AM
does any one out there know where i can get cdi units cheap for my 95 m600
have tried ebay and they only turn up once in a blue moon these days. and before any one asks yes it is def the cdi units that are gone as i borrowed a pair off a mate to try and hey presto lol

Gilps
28-03-2009, 11:58 AM
These are the only guys I know of, but as the web page says, currently out of stock. They've been out of stock for a while as someone I know tried to get some recently and ended up having to buy new from a dealer. If you are going to buy new ones then consider getting the AL9000 ones - they are a genuine DP part and will improve the throttle response.
I would be wary of buying secondhand as they can break down and there is no way of knowing until you fit them. If you only need one then I've got a standard working one, as one of mine went and I fitted the AL9000's.

attilla
28-03-2009, 02:54 PM
unfortunately it is both of them that have gone, where bouts do you get the AL9000 ones from and whats the price of them? thanks for the offer on your original if i can find another single one i'll have it off you :)

crust
28-03-2009, 03:38 PM
not cheap but these people list them

http://www.lm-spares.co.uk/acatalog/Ducati_C_D_I_Units.html

:)crust

Gilps
28-03-2009, 04:11 PM
unfortunately it is both of them that have gone, where bouts do you get the AL9000 ones from and whats the price of them? thanks for the offer on your original if i can find another single one i'll have it off you :)

The AL9000 are a dealer part, just like the original ones. I think I paid about £190 for mine for the pair, not cheap but that's about the same as the standard ones.

attilla
06-04-2009, 11:45 AM
thanks folks :)