PDA

View Full Version : Non Residents and Hungry Folk Weekender 2009

Mand
27-03-2009, 08:54 AM
For those of you who are not residents at the hotel or camping in the grounds at the Monster Weekender this year, you are still able to join us at Arrow Mill for breakfast and dinner each day.

Full English Breakfast (inc the usual cerials and toast) is £8.50 pp.

3 course dinner each evening (including the gala hog roast on Saturday night) is £17.50 pp.

I started a thread a month or so ago asking if anybody would like to join us.

Please can you reply to this thread ONLY if you definitely want to eat with us and telling me which meals you require. If you're not sure yet.... reply when you know for definite!

Any questions, PM me. Ta.

PLEASE REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE CAMPING OR STOPPING AT THE MILL AS YOU GET YOUR MEALS INCLUDED!!!

Mand
27-03-2009, 08:56 AM
3 x Friday evening
3 x Saturday breakfast
3 x Saturday evening
3 x Sunday breakfast
3 x Sunday evening

MOB members stopping at Travel Lodge.
(one vegetarian)

singletrack
28-03-2009, 08:44 PM
singletrack:

1 x Saturday breakfast
1 x Saturday evening
1 x Sunday breakfast
1 x Sunday evening

Mr singletrack - posssibly the same, but I will let you know soon.

singletrack
07-04-2009, 02:16 PM
So am I really going to be the only UK member staying at the travel lodge or visiting the Mill for a meal or two?

Does anyone else need to book meals fot the weekend?

Gilps
07-04-2009, 02:26 PM
I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing yet. I may be camping in which case I'll need to book meals, but I may also be riding to and from home on Saturday and Sunday. I won't know for a couple of weeks yet.

Mand
07-04-2009, 04:12 PM
I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing yet. I may be camping in which case I'll need to book meals, but I may also be riding to and from home on Saturday and Sunday. I won't know for a couple of weeks yet.

No worries but don't forget it isn't too far away now.

Thanks Anne for bringing this up again, if people don't want to reply, that's fine! As long nobody pinches my meals....... :)

Gilps
07-04-2009, 04:32 PM
As long nobody pinches my meals....... :)
They'd have to be big, brave, and stupid to even consider it. Especially if there's any cake.:flamed:

singletrack
07-04-2009, 04:45 PM
They'd have to be big, brave, and stupid to even consider it. Especially if there's any cake.:flamed:

or tiramisu!

Mand
07-04-2009, 04:48 PM
or tiramisu!

You know me so well... :)

Mand
09-04-2009, 11:23 AM
(one vegetarian)

3 x Friday evening
3 x Saturday breakfast
3 x Saturday evening
3 x Sunday breakfast
3 x Sunday evening

Singletrack

1 x Saturday breakfast
1 x Saturday evening
1 x Sunday breakfast
1 x Sunday evening

PLEASE NOTE - NO MONEY IS NEEDED IN ADVANCE FOR THIS - YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THE MILL DIRECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE.

Mand
17-04-2009, 08:33 AM
(one vegetarian)

3 x Friday evening
3 x Saturday breakfast
3 x Saturday evening
3 x Sunday breakfast
3 x Sunday evening

Singletrack

1 x Saturday breakfast
1 x Saturday evening
1 x Sunday breakfast
1 x Sunday evening

Pomp1

1 x Friday Evening
1 x Saturday breakfast
1 x Saturday evening
1 x Sunday breakfast
1 x Sunday breakfast

PLEASE NOTE - NO MONEY IS NEEDED IN ADVANCE FOR THIS - YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THE MILL DIRECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE.

Mand
22-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Anymore for anymore?!?

Food glorious foooooooooooooood!

Mand
26-04-2009, 08:03 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(one vegetarian)

3 x Friday evening
3 x Saturday breakfast
3 x Saturday evening
3 x Sunday breakfast
3 x Sunday evening

Pomp1

1 x Friday Evening
1 x Saturday breakfast
1 x Saturday evening
1 x Sunday breakfast
1 x Sunday breakfast

Rich and Becca

2 x Saturday Evening
2 x Sunday Breakfast

Mand
26-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Anymore for anymore I need to know by tomorrow lunchtime as I am finalising figures then with the Mill.

Many thanks.

Mand

Gilps
26-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Anymore for anymore I need to know by tomorrow lunchtime as I am finalising figures then with the Mill.

Many thanks.

Mand

Can you please put me down for Saturday evening meal, and Sunday brekkie. I guess I'll be needing lunch on the Sunday, but is this something that gets organised on the day?

Kato
26-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Am now definitely coming on Sunday really looking forward to the national ride out brekkie and lunch please...

Mand
27-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Sunday Lunch is something that Arrow Mill are doing as extra. You have to order that yourselves and again responsible for payment yourselves.

Right - I'm not taking any more orders for Breakfast and Evening Meals now - it's over, done, finito.....

I've given you all plenty of notice.

My work is done! :woot:

See you all at the Mill, mine's a pint of Victory.

Gilps
27-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Thanks for sorting it out Mand. See you there.