PDA

View Full Version : Weekender saturday activities for MOB

alan c
26-03-2009, 06:37 PM
I have been asked by Sven from MOB if we could arrange visits to Warwick Castle and the motorcycle museum.

You may remember some of us took the Mob guys and girls to the museum last year, and some of the new members who are coming this year would like to go and others would like to visit the castle.

I will sort out the visit to Warwick castle but would like someone to take the other guys to the Motorcycle Museum ?

And of course if anybody else would like to go on either visits that would be great !

i know there is going to be other activities i presume they will be posted up soon ???

Cheers

alan.

Pedro
26-03-2009, 07:59 PM
We are working on something at the moment, just awaiting confirmation - if it comes off, it'll be well worth it!

SazzaG
26-03-2009, 08:21 PM
And of course we will have a ride out in the morning, ending up at the mystery event.

slob
26-03-2009, 08:33 PM
fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill fish hill

SazzaG
26-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Ooh, I'm sure I can fit that in somewhere Slob!

LouSCannon
27-03-2009, 06:48 AM
Praying for good weather as I would love to bring my decent camera gear *fingers crossed*