PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

so19
12-03-2009, 02:41 AM
I've not been a member long but I'd just like to say a big thank you to all the members that have offered me advice & made me feel welcome ................ thanks very much & as I haven't got a clue about Bike engines, electrics etc ......... I'll always be asking questions :worried:

singletrack
12-03-2009, 06:15 AM
No problem. Everyone here is happy to help.
When do we get to see some pics of your new purchase?

MonstaChicky
12-03-2009, 06:16 AM
I'm the same so19! It's a great forum this, really friendly :)

Yeah, show us yer monster!!!

Nicky

Pedro
12-03-2009, 07:39 AM
I've not been a member long but I'd just like to say a big thank you to all the members that have offered me advice & made me feel welcome ................ thanks very much & as I haven't got a clue about Bike engines, electrics etc ......... I'll always be asking questions :worried:

Always nice to hear new members are getting lots from the club. You're not too far from me in Swindon so keep an eye open for local ride outs and come say hello!

Ped

benson
12-03-2009, 08:00 AM
Welcome indeed - is that you in the pic? If so , now wonder you're not too sure about bikes...:fou:

jimbo696
12-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Welcome, my sentiments exactly... I am another newbie and have had good advice and met some nice folk on here.

so19
12-03-2009, 06:54 PM
I will get a photo of my bike but first it has to go back to the garage :( I enjoyed her for a day - as for the little dog ............ i reckon i could get her a little lid and some goggles and she too would enjoy the journey xx