PDA

View Full Version : East Anglian Rideout Sun 29 March 2009

squiffything
02-03-2009, 11:38 AM
One of the gentlemans gentleman on the Ducatisti website is organising the above run in our area if anyone is interested:

http://www.ducatisti.co.uk/forum/meets-rideouts-uk/28711-east-anglia-ducatisti-rideout-sun-29th-march.html

Should anyone fancy this one on here then pop your name on the list. I have been told that Nonnie must be forced into taking part in this one as the guy in question has a real fancy for her and her star spangled lovely.

Graham
Nonnie
next person
the one after that
etc etc

Nonnie
02-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Oh! That guy? He's gorrrrgeous. I didn't think he'd noticed me though!

It will be unlikely I can come but I will try. If not, feel free to swing by for cakes and stuff.

emily's driver
03-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Oh! That guy? He's gorrrrgeous. I didn't think he'd noticed me though!

I am an ugly beggar so it can't be me your referring to! Though I couldn't fail to miss you.

emily's driver
03-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Here is an update for you Graham (PS thanks for the intro BTW) I have just got off the phone to the MD at SeaStar. Unfortunately, had it been any other Sunday he would have been able to open up the store for a coffee, but sadly on this date he can't, so for those of you travelling long distance it might be an idea to grab one en route or we can stop for one on the way to Southwold. I aim to be at SeaStar for about 10-10.30am, and we won't be leaving there until 11.30am, which gives those coming from further afield more time to meet up before we all head off.

Note: PLEASE CHECK THIS THREAD THE DAY OF THE MEET as if the weather looks like being absolute cack then I will probably postpone it and let Graham know either way (as the originator of this thread and Cambridge rep) and he or myself will pass on this info, the morning of the 29th with a go/no go message so that no-one need set off from home unnecessarily if the weather stops play.

squiffything
03-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Oh Bugger that means I gotta get up early on a sunday morning to check the weather.

:) no worries Rod hopefully it'll be a nice one and I will get to show off the naughtybikes christmas bling.

Anyone else interested in this one? Yorkie, Snips all the other local boys???

Yorkie
03-03-2009, 01:47 PM
I think i could be up for this little runout! Ill have to see where it is first, but im very interested!!

Yorkie.

squiffything
03-03-2009, 03:19 PM
I think i could be up for this little runout! Ill have to see where it is first, but im very interested!!

Yorkie.

This'll be the sort of run we will be doing:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Newmarket&daddr=Bury+St+Edmunds+to:Newton+flotman+to:southwo ld+to:stowmarket+to:newmarket&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=52.406608,1.027222&sspn=0.56885,1.196136&ie=UTF8&z=9

Rod will tweek the Seastar (Newton Flotman) to Southwold bit to bring in a few twisty roads I'm sure. You could meet us at Newmarket or as we come through Bury on the sugar beet roundabout. If we are late I'm sure you could keep yourself amused for a few mins ;)

Yorkie
03-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Mate it will be the A140 i will have to go up, what sort of road is that? You know for cameras, coppers etc.

Its only 30 odd miles away, so should do it in about 10mins!!!!

Yorkie

johnsy
03-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Weather permitting i'll be there,

emily's driver
03-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Mate it will be the A140 i will have to go up, what sort of road is that? You know for cameras, coppers etc.

Its only 30 odd miles away, so should do it in about 10mins!!!!

Yorkie

Hi Yorkie, sorry to butt into Grahams thread again. The A140 only has a couple of fixed speed cameras on it between the A14 where you will most likely join it and Newton Flotman, however it is not unknown for there to be the odd mobile safety camera unit floating about, so I can only say keep a good lookout. If you think you can make it then please add your name to the list below.

1) Topolino
2) Steve Knowles
3) Phil 748
4) Gav
5) Ratboy
6) Bodybag
7) Another
8) Another
9) Squiffything
10) Kapai
11) Sorted
12) Johnsy

Snips
03-03-2009, 07:46 PM
I've been out on the sunny days in the Suffolk area and the mobile cameras are out in force waiting to nab the bikers, so take it steady out there.

emily's driver
03-03-2009, 09:37 PM
I've been out on the sunny days in the Suffolk area and the mobile cameras are out in force waiting to nab the bikers, so take it steady out there.

You coming along then Snips? Go on! Stick ya name on the list. Should be fun!

Snips
03-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Thanks Rod, with all the mobile speed cams, around I'm getting a bit paranoid (even though I don't speed!) so I think I'd be too slow for you lot i.e well under the limit.

I would love to see the bikes though, so still tempted to bring up the rear.

^ despite all that, I'm still thinking of trading up to a 1100S or even an 848, yeah, I know... ;)

emily's driver
03-03-2009, 10:02 PM
Thanks Rod, with all the mobile speed cams, around I'm getting a bit paranoid (even though I don't speed!) so I think I'd be too slow for you lot i.e well under the limit.

I would love to see the bikes though, so still tempted to bring up the rear.

^ despite all that, I'm still thinking of trading up to a 1100S or even an 848, yeah, I know... ;)

Dont worry Snips. I aim to take the trip at a leisurely pace. I have plenty of opportunities to go bansai in my own time and when on my own, so I dont feel pressured by others. Its more an occassion to meet up and have a chat than to ride balls out to the destination. Any monkey can pin the throttle. You can happliy nestle in the bosom of the mid pack if you wish as I dont suppose anyone is likely to be in that much of a rush that they cant restrain themselves if only for a few hours. We all know our bikes are capable of much more than we can exploit from them but that doesnt mean you have to, to enjoy the experience IMHO. Be good to see you. Now stick your name on the list and join the fray!!

squiffything
04-03-2009, 08:19 AM
Snips you know how I ride. It will be at our usual pace nice and steady. I think most prefer that rate round the suffolk lanes. Come on stick your name down and you can gaze at the new 1100 through the window at SS when we get there.

AndyP
07-03-2009, 08:32 AM
Looks like a good turn out of assorted Dukes.

1) Topolino
2) Steve Knowles
3) Phil 748
4) Gav
5) Ratboy
6) Bodybag
7) Another
8) Another
9) Squiffything
10) Kapai
11) Sorted
12) Johnsy
13) AndyP__________________

pfcdaz
07-03-2009, 12:25 PM
i am fairly interested, but have not had the oppo to ride anywhere near that distance since i passed my test last year, furthest i have been is about 80 miles, would be interesting to meet people though.

put me down as a maybe, so long as the weather is postcard perfect and i haven't dismantled my bike again :)

johnsy
07-03-2009, 04:40 PM
i am fairly interested, but have not had the oppo to ride anywhere near that distance since i passed my test last year, furthest i have been is about 80 miles, would be interesting to meet people though.

put me down as a maybe, so long as the weather is postcard perfect and i haven't dismantled my bike again :)

It'll be fine, all these bikes there means plenty of spares available :cry: think you'll find that there will be several meeting points so that we can congregate and wake the countryside up together

emily's driver
08-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Update for you all. The list is growing!!

1) Topolino (Emily's driver)
2) Steve Knowles
3) Phil 748
4) Gav
5) Ratboy
6) Bodybag
7) Another
8) Another
9) Squiffything
10) Kapai
11) Sorted
12) Johnsy
13) AndyP
14) Pfcdaz
15) Gibi 848
16) Gibi 848's wife
17) Gibi 848's mate
18) Gibi 848's wifes mate

FAO Snips.......numbers 16 & 18, I happen to know are both on Monster 696s, you sure you dont want to come along?!

emily's driver
09-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Updated list

1) Topolino
2) Steve Knowles
3) Phil 748
4) Gav
5) Ratboy
6) Bodybag
7) Another
8) Another
9) Squiffything
10) Kapai
11) Sorted
12) Johnsy
13) AndyP
14) Pfacdz
15) Gibi 848
16) Gibi 848's wife
17) Gibi 848's mate
19) Satans Pet Penguin

emily's driver
13-03-2009, 11:03 AM
OK folks, I have spoken to the pub I was intending for us to go to, once we reached Southwold and if we want a table, I would need firm numbers as to how many are attending. Since this is likely to be dependant on a number of factors, last minute committments, changes in personal circumstances, weather, breakdowns etc etc, I told them I cannot be specific until the day itself or rather when we set off en route which is a bit late in the precedings.

Therefore might I suggest the easier option which is the cafe on the pier for some chips, sausages, cakes, tea and coffee instead? All those in favour say "Aye"!! Unless I hear to the contrary I will assume you are all in favour, so don't worry about individually posting up. We can always have a collective vote on the day if we would rather eat elsewhere. For those who have not been to Southwold pier it is a grand place and where a lot of "Little Britain" sketches were filmed, ie "I'm a laydee"! as well as having the quirkiest slot machine selection you will ever find. Ultimately I am open to any suggestions and I dont mind if we go down the chips or pub lunch route.

Bodybag
15-03-2009, 09:32 PM
How did my name get on this list? I don't mind being volunteered for things but as I live in Leicester and don't have a bike on the road at the moment, It might be a bit difficult for me to attend?!

squiffything
16-03-2009, 06:46 AM
How did my name get on this list? I don't mind being volunteered for things but as I live in Leicester and don't have a bike on the road at the moment, It might be a bit difficult for me to attend?!

Hi BB the names come from a couple of other sites that Rod has posted on so it may be that the BB on the list is one of them.

Chips on the pier is fine for me Rod but happy to fit in with the group choice.

emily's driver
16-03-2009, 08:10 AM

As Graham said, sorry BB. I guess this is your alter ego from another of the two sites this thread has been posted on. Apologies for it appearing as though you had been "press ganged" into this!

emily's driver
16-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Updated list

1) Topolino / Emily's Driver
2) Steve Knowles
3) Phil 748
4) Gav
5) Ratboy
6) Bodybag
7) Another
8) Another
9) Squiffything
10) Kapai
11) Sorted
12) Johnsy
13) AndyP
14) Pfacdz
15) Gibi 848
16) Gibi 848's wife
17) Gibi 848's mate
19) Satans Pet Penguin
20) Hornetmonster

squiffything
17-03-2009, 06:38 AM
Rod looks like we will have a nice little gathering for this one.

Anyone else want to ride up and join us? Meeting in Newmarket then heading off to Norfolk to meet the rest.

emily's driver
17-03-2009, 08:25 AM
Rod looks like we will have a nice little gathering for this one.

Anyone else want to ride up and join us? Meeting in Newmarket then heading off to Norfolk to meet the rest.

Yes it is looking that way. Just keeping my fingers crossed for the weather now.

emily's driver
18-03-2009, 08:20 AM
Updated list...blimey I am really pleased at the response to this rideout

1) Topolino
2) Steve Knowles
3) Phil 748
4) Gav
5) Ratboy
6) Bodybag (TBC)
7) Another
8) Another
9) Squiffything
10) Kapai
11) Sorted
12) Johnsy
13) AndyP
14) Pfacdz
15) Gibi 848
16) Gibi 848's wife
17) Gibi 848's mate
19) Satans Pet Penguin
20) Hornetmonster
21) Kenandmaureen
22) Tim749

The bikes that I know to be coming are a real cross section of Dukes plus some other makes as well.

Triumph, Suzuki, Ducati 748's, 749's, Multistradas, Hypermotards, Monsters (at least two 696s), 848s, 998s, 1098s

squiffything
18-03-2009, 08:56 AM
You should update that list a bit Rod the last three on there are all bringing their wives that brings the total up to 25!

Crikey in the words of Chris Christoffeson "Looks like we got ourselves a convoy"

emily's driver
18-03-2009, 10:06 AM
You should update that list a bit Rod the last three on there are all bringing their wives that brings the total up to 25!

Crikey in the words of Chris Christoffeson "Looks like we got ourselves a convoy"

Oops your right there. I didn't separate them as they presumably are coming along as pillions, but 25 it is all the same. Gibi et al are all on separate bikes to my knowledge, hence listed individually.

PS Can you fit CB radio to bikes?!

PPS Gibi's wife works for Sea Star, so I am hoping she might be able to get us access to the coffee machine!

squiffything
18-03-2009, 10:25 AM
Lidl (I think) have their bike stuff out at the moment with cheap bike intercoms. None near here for me though. I had thought about giving a set a go as they might be useful when I head off in the summer to the Pyrenees.

emily's driver
20-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Am going to drop off a flyer at SeaStar this weekend, to encourage more peeps along, though we are up to a healthy 25 so far. If anyone is familiar with the area, as there is now quite a large group attending, would you be prepared to volunteer to play "tail end charlie" on the way to Southwold, so that we don't get separated? The rear view mirrors on my bike are hopeless and it will be hard enough glancing over my shoulder to check that 24 others are still in tow every few mins or so. I'll be going at a leisurely pace, as there is little point in doing otherwise, since I get plenty of opportunities to "get a wiggle on", on my own and I don't want the group to become split up as a result. I can discuss the route in more detail with a willing volunteer, so as you know exactly which way we are going. Would anyone wishing to do this please PM me.

squiffything
20-03-2009, 12:32 PM
1) Topolino
2) Steve Knowles
3) Phil 748
4) Gav
5) Ratboy
6) Bodybag (TBC)
7) Another
8) Another
9) Squiffything
10) Kapai
11) Sorted
12) Johnsy
13) AndyP
14) Pfacdz
15) Gibi 848
16) Gibi 848's wife
17) Gibi 848's mate
19) Satans Pet Penguin
20) Hornetmonster
21) Kenandmaureen
22) Tim749
23) Terry

Rod I've added another to the list Terry Our girls Dad will be joining us on his Suzie 1400. I would love to sit at the back but once we leave Sea Star I will have no idea where we will be going. I struggle to remember the way back home :) How about Gibi and his Mrs they would be local and know the roads.

emily's driver
20-03-2009, 01:05 PM
1) Topolino
2) Steve Knowles
3) Phil 748
4) Gav
5) Ratboy
6) Bodybag (TBC)
7) Another
8) Another
9) Squiffything
10) Kapai
11) Sorted
12) Johnsy
13) AndyP
14) Pfacdz
15) Gibi 848
16) Gibi 848's wife
17) Gibi 848's mate
19) Satans Pet Penguin
20) Hornetmonster
21) Kenandmaureen
22) Tim749
23) Terry

Rod I've added another to the list Terry Our girls Dad will be joining us on his Suzie 1400. I would love to sit at the back but once we leave Sea Star I will have no idea where we will be going. I struggle to remember the way back home :) How about Gibi and his Mrs they would be local and know the roads.

Well I can but ask. The other alternative would be for everyone too have a good swizz at the route beforehand. I will bring a printout with me (maybe a few copies) that people can familiarize themselves with, just in case they get lost. It is a pretty straightforward route though, with the exception of the initial country lane section, until we pick up the B1332 to Bungay, since from there on the route is easy.

However. Just as a brief summary....leave SS heading south on the A140, unti we reach the Bungay/Hempnall turning on the left (about 5 mins from SS). Follow this road all the way into Hempnall. Through the village and continue on to the very end of this road, which leads to the B1332 (T junction). Turn right onto this road (signposted Bungay) and continue all the way along until you reach the "Chicken Roundabout". Turn right and continue to the next roundabout. Turn left into Bungay town centre. At the mini roundabout take the third exit, follow the road through the town and past the Waveney Public Swimming Pool on your right. Stay on this road (you will start to pick up signs for Halesworth). On reaching the roundabout at the end of this road, continue straight ahead into the town centre to the main roundabout. First left (Signposted to Southwold) Follow this road, all the way until you reach the end, at which point it is a right, left, right over a staggered junction, then shortly after you will see the A12. Turn left towards Lowestoft and after a few 100 metres there is a sign on your right for Southwold and a right filter lane. Take this road and follow it all the way into the town. When you reach the roundabout, turn left (towards the sea front). At the end of that road is the pier. Hopefully there should be enough space in the front to be able to park. As I said in an earlier post the whole route should be no more than an hour at most, even at the modest pace planned on.

For those wishing to head back towards Norwich afterwards, I aim to head back eventually via the A146, following the last part of the route we came into Southwold on, except going back via Beccles rather than Halesworth. This section of rode makes for a nice ride. Once on the A146, there is a popular Sunday motorcycle meeting place at the MCDonalds roundabout, just north of Beccles, so I might stop off there for another coffee, before heading home. If anyone cares to join me, you are more than welcome.

emily's driver
22-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Updated list

1) Topolino
2) Steve Knowles
3) Phil 748
4) Gav
5) Ratboy
6) Bodybag (TBC)
7) Another
8) Another
9) Squiffything
10) Kapai
11) Sorted
12) Johnsy
13) AndyP
14) Pfacdz
15) Gibi 848
16) Gibi 848's wife
17) Gibi 848's mate
19) Satans Pet Penguin
20) Hornetmonster
21) Kenandmaureen
22) Tim749
23) Mitchrs4

gremlin
23-03-2009, 05:14 PM
a very tentative possibly, maybe! Haven't ridden in a group before so will hide at the back and try to stay out of trouble if I can make it. At least I know the roads, it's one of our favourite rides, and at least I've now ridden the bike since the rebuild although still running in nearly new engine. No doubt Clive will tag along on the Fazer unless he's out playing with the boys.

emily's driver
24-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Latest update.....

1) Topolino
2) Steve Knowles
3) Phil 748
4) Gav
5) Ratboy
6) Bodybag (TBC)
7) Another
8) Another
9) Squiffything
10) Kapai
11) Sorted
12) Johnsy
13) AndyP
14) Pfacdz
15) Gibi 848
16) Gibi 848's wife
17) Gibi 848's mate
19) Satans Pet Penguin
20) Hornetmonster
21) Kenandmaureen
22) Tim749
23) Mitchrs4
24) Jbird
25) Terry
26) Gremlin
27) Clive

Good news. Phil748 has very kindly volunteered to act as "Tail End Charlie", so now no one has an excuse to get separated from the pack. I only hope the weather holds up, as the forecast ain't looking good.

gremlin
24-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Forecast is pants! Think we are to expect rain possibly thunder and hail/sleet, deep joy! I'm not averse to riding in the wet if caught out on a ride but planning to go out in it is a different matter, although I do have snazzy waterproofs. I also got a call from daughter wanting me to babysit although I did say I'd already planned to go out to play, so if it p's down she'll expect me to grandmotherly duty. Why do I feel guilty? Think I'd probably be behind Phil748 so he doesn't have to worry! Could we not do what the guys on Mad runs do and leave the second rider at each junction/turn off, that way nobody gets left behind as long as we know who is at the end and the one left can then have bit of a pipe opener catching up. Don't think they've ever lost anyone.

Bodybag
24-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Sorry chaps and chappettes, I won't be attending as my 996 is still only half built.

I will however be attending this: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=44552698958&ref=mf

Sorry to those of you not on Facebook but, for those who aren't, its a Charity Football Match between some club and professional bike racers (including James Ellison and Hudson Kennaugh) and the Leicester City Legends football team to raise money for the Air Ambulance. Its being held at Hinckley United's football ground on Sunday 29th and kick off is at 1330.

Please pass this aorund to everyone you know as the more people who attend, the more money gets raised. :-)

Sorry for the hijack and I'll post this up as its own thread too.

emily's driver
26-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Metcheck I am told is showing cloudy conditions but dry. I hope they are right but as I said before forecast is looking pretty bad elsewhere online.

emily's driver
26-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Update: taken from the same thread on Ducatisti

"Hi
Just to let you all know, Vince is going to open the shop on Sunday morning about half ten-ish so we can get to the coffee machine.

The last weather report I saw said dry but only about 8 degrees so I think the coffee will be top of everyone's wish list when they arrive.

See you all then

Mrs Gibi 848"

emily's driver
27-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Almost all the major websites, BBC, MET Office, METCheck are all giving the same forecasts (albeit most use the Met Offce data anyway). Even some of the European sites report the same, so it looks like the weather might really be on our side. I am still going to keep my fingers crossed though and it is also showing a chilly 8-9C max, so the coffee at SS will be really welcome.

PS Whilst I will be bringing my own camera, it might be an idea if those of you with compact digitals can bring theirs too, so as we can get a few snaps of the day between us all to post up later. One member of the rideout (Ratboy) will be meeting us at Halesworth enroute and we also as mentioned have Phil748 as our tail end charlie, to hopefully catch any strays from the group. If anyone else would prefer to meet en route then please post up where you wish to join, so as we can keep a good lookout for you. At the very least you WILL hear us approaching!

I will still post up a confirmation on the morning of the 29th, just so everyone knows what is happening (should the weather do a U turn overnight) so please be sure to check this thread before you leave home!!!

gremlin
27-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Don't forget the clocks go forward Saturday pm!

johnsy
27-03-2009, 05:27 PM
All being well i'll be leaving Fakenham via dereham, anyone leaving from this area?

emily's driver
28-03-2009, 08:18 AM
All being well i'll be leaving Fakenham via dereham, anyone leaving from this area?

Steve Knowles is coming down to SS from Hunstanton, perhaps you can contact him. He posts on the Ducatisti forum (see this thread on there).

AndyP
28-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Anyone else going A14/A140, could meet at Beacon Hill services?

squiffything
28-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Andi we will be leaving Newmarket at around 9.30 - 9.45 hitting BSE at the second roundabout then onto the Diss road to the A 140 if you want to join us there or come up to Newmarket at the usual place.

pfcdaz
28-03-2009, 07:58 PM
don't think I am gonna make it tomorrow, not seen a lot of my wife this week so I can't really justify dissapearing all day. Bit disapponted, been looking forward to meeting you all. Maybe next time....

Snips
28-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Hope those who venture out have a fun & safe ride.

Newmarket was very wet today, but I went to Seastar's in the cage, and it seemed relatively drier over that way.

squiffything
29-03-2009, 05:16 AM
6.15 and it looks lovely outside watching the sun come up. not too cold either and no frost. Looks like it's going to be a lovely day so see you all later

Snips
29-03-2009, 05:48 AM
6.15 and it looks lovely outside watching the sun come up. not too cold either and no frost. Looks like it's going to be a lovely day so see you all later

I swear there are some flakes of snow where I live in Newmarket right now :)

Have fun y'all

emily's driver
29-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Todays rideout is definitely on!!!!! See you all there.

gremlin
29-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Gutted I've missed it, woke up bright and early to do battle with the bike getting her out of the garage and found my arm was dead and both legs numb. Hasn't happened for a while but typical it happened today. Spent time polishing her instead. Hope there'll be another one soon or at least a monster one. Really looked forward to meeting new peeps.

johnsy
29-03-2009, 03:36 PM
A great run out today, about 25 bikes putting smiles on passer-bys. Good to meet you all

squiffything
29-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Yup a great run out and some very nice people and even nicer bikes :) Hope you all got home safe.

emily's driver
29-03-2009, 08:18 PM
First of let me start by saying a big thank you to Vince for giving up his Sunday morning to open up SeaStar for us. Really appreciated the coffee when I got there (eventually!). Also had a chance to have a sneak preview of Phil748's Bayliss Rep out the back. You are a very very lucky man Phil, it is a beautiful bike and I look forward to seeing it on the road. I did try my hardest to introduce myself to as many of you as possible, so if I missed you out then please accept my apologies. As has been said on here already, it was nice to finally put faces to names at last. Alan (Sorted) your bike looked fantastic as did everyone else's. Gibi's 848 was quite a headturner too and it was nice to see such a cross section of models. Multistradas, Hypermotards, Monsters, 748s, 848s, 900ss, 1098s as well as Terry's rather mahoosive 1.4 litre beast.

I am really glad the weather turned out so well for us all and I hope you all enjoyed the route down to Southwold, albeit a chilly one. It is quite a spectacle, let me tell you, looking in your rear view mirrors (past your elbows that is!) and seeing 20 plus Dukes, thundering away behind you. I felt like a squadron leader for one brief moment. I was wondering what the police car would make of us as we tip-toed past him through Halesworth! After leaving Southwold, though a few people had left, a number of us headed to the popular bike meet at the McDonalds roundabout on the A146, via a very nice twisty road towards Beccles, at a little more spirited pace, this time with Alan behind me on the Tricolore. Heaven knows what it must have sounded like as we thundered into Beccles, with the sound of the big V Twins echoing of the buildings! Stopping once again for another much needed coffee and a chat, we said our farewells and headed home.

Was great chatting to you all and I am pleased you all enjoyed it. Here are some of the pictures I took and had taken. More of the same, but you can never have too many pics IMHO! The only thing missing from today was "Nonnie" my wife, who I know would love to have come with us on her sparkly Monster and for me would have made the day complete. Here are the photos.......Regards to all...Emily's Driver/Topolino (Rod)

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/rod1965_2006/Picture023.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/rod1965_2006/Picture024.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/rod1965_2006/Picture025.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/rod1965_2006/Picture026.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/rod1965_2006/Picture027.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/rod1965_2006/Picture028.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/rod1965_2006/Picture029.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/rod1965_2006/Picture030.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/rod1965_2006/Picture031.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/rod1965_2006/Picture033.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/rod1965_2006/Picture035.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/rod1965_2006/Picture037.jpg

pfcdaz
29-03-2009, 08:39 PM
am regretting missing todays rideout now, as it was Jude was knackered and didn't get up till midday. I watched the grand prix so could have met u all at as then headed home and still spent the afternoon with jude. Hindsight eh!!

Hopefully there will be another excursion soon. Meanwhile are any of u local types on twitter? I was thinking it Could be interesting to see what everyone is up to on their bikes regularly

Snips
29-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Great pictures!

Love the photos of the bikes lined up.

Hope to be able to join you next time.

AndyP
29-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Good to see you all, both the old and the new faces.
Thanks to ed and squiff for getting it together, and SS for the coffee.
We also had a good run home via Halesworth, Leiston and Framlingham on nearly empty roads.