PDA

View Full Version : Was it you?

Will
23-02-2009, 08:51 AM
Grey S4, Saturday, two-up going east on the M2 around midday?

I was on my Beemer 1200GS (red) heading in the same direction - we over took each other a few times - not sure where you turned off, on the A299 somewhere? as I headed to Birchington on Sea.

Nonnie
23-02-2009, 10:55 AM
I love the "spotted" posts. They sound like lonely hearts.

"You had a white kitten, you wore a pink flowery dress, I saw you waiting at the edge of the park, I wore a large beige mac, you smiled at me....WLTM"

Will
23-02-2009, 04:14 PM
I love the "spotted" posts. They sound like lonely hearts.

"You had a white kitten, you wore a pink flowery dress, I saw you waiting at the edge of the park, I wore a large beige mac, you smiled at me....WLTM"

Well I would steer well clear of cats - smelly things that leave hairs everywhere - was visiting a friend who has a cat - spent the next 3 hours with a roll of wide masking tape trying to remove the hairs from my clothes. YUK! YUK! YUK!

P.S. why do cat people let them live inside the house? trays of smelly gravel stuff with wee in, smelly disgusting meaty food stuff in plastic bowls - arrrgggghhhhhh - it ain't right I tell you. Cat's only have one use,and that's to catch mice, they should live outside in a kennel.

Nonnie
23-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Well I would steer well clear of cats - smelly things that leave hairs everywhere - was visiting a friend who has a cat - spent the next 3 hours with a roll of wide masking tape trying to remove the hairs from my clothes. YUK! YUK! YUK!

P.S. why do cat people let them live inside the house? trays of smelly gravel stuff with wee in, smelly disgusting meaty food stuff in plastic bowls - arrrgggghhhhhh - it ain't right I tell you. Cat's only have one use,and that's to catch mice, they should live outside in a kennel.

You're just not a cat person are you?

You must have been a mouse in a previous life.

Nickj
23-02-2009, 06:00 PM

So it was you <3 <3 ... wishing I'd shaved my legs now LOL

Will
23-02-2009, 07:32 PM
You're just not a cat person are you?

You must have been a mouse in a previous life.

Nope - not a cat person or a dog person - sorry!

Lucati
24-02-2009, 08:56 AM
Nope - not a cat person or a dog person - sorry!

From lonely hearts to Pet hates....

I ride around london making as much noise as possible but nobody has ever 'spotted' me!:hissy: