PDA

View Full Version : Any Monsters in Bonnie Scotland?

mikej
19-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Well, finally left the bright lights of London and started work back in the motherland last week at Inverclyde Royal. Will miss the buzz of London life, not to mention the London UKMOCer ride outs and things like the Ace Cafe on the dorrstep but the roads up here are :yoparty:. Anyway, haven't sorted out somewhere to live near to work as yet but on the plus side it now means i have a 65 mile each way commute to look forward to every day, a reasonable mix of fast A road, nice smooth dual carriageway interspersed with roundabouts and motorway. Has been great the past few days with the roads being dry and relatively grime free, just need the weather to warm up a little and will be properly enjoying myself!

Just wondering if there are many members in Scotland who might fancy some rideouts if/when spring kicks in?

Fran
19-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Well Mike what about the Loch Ness Monster? !! Oh an yeah there are lots of Ducati Monsters too ! Check out the Ducati up North web site for info on rideouts or drop in and see Martin & Co in Ducati Glasgow for a warm welcome ! By the way, I work in IRH too !

moor-ph0
20-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi,
As mentioned previously check out the UP NORTH FORUM and think about joining the Scottish Ducati Club. The first AGM akes place this Sunday in Whitburn. Lot's planned for some excellent runs ove the summer months including the brilliant midgi masher weekend.

Geoff

rockjock620
20-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Ditto the last two posts. www.ducati-upnorth.com with the Scottish Ducati Club.

Dave G
20-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Another shout for DuN then.:D